According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Monoclonal Antibodies Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global monoclonal antibodies market reached a value of US$ 207.4 Billion in 2022. Monoclonal antibodies (mAb) are produced by a single clone of cells or cell lines and consist of identical antibody molecules. These antibodies can have monovalent affinity, binding only to the same epitope. Due to their site-specificity, these serve as essential tools to detect or purify substances. They are being used on a clinical level to diagnose and treat several diseases. They are used as probes to identify materials in laboratories or home-testing kits. Due to their specificity to unique epitopes, monoclonal antibodies are widely used for diagnostic and therapeutic applications for several diseases. Several manufacturers are focusing on creating medications from many classifications to treat various disorders, including cancer and rare diseases. Monoclonal antibodies, in combination with chemotherapeutic drugs, are extensively being used to treat different malignancies.
Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases. In line with this, the rising demand for biologics and the growing applications of monoclonal antibodies for targeted therapies are significantly contributing to the market. This is attributed to the escalating awareness about such treatments among patients and physicians. Furthermore, various key players are undertaking strategic initiatives to develop and market mAb products. Apart from this, the heavy investments by top pharmaceutical companies in genomics research and development activities are positively influencing the market. Moreover, the increasing requirement for effective and affordable therapies for cancer treatment is catalyzing the market. Besides, an extensive product pipeline with potential effective therapies catering to a diverse range of diseases is propelling the market expansion. Additionally, the augmenting focus on the discovery and development of novel monoclonal antibody therapeutics to offer treatment for complex and severe diseases is bolstering the monoclonal antibodies market. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 307.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the production method, the market has been segmented into in vivo and in vitro.
- Based on the source, the market has been categorized into murine, chimeric, humanized, and human.
- Based on the indication, the market has been classified into cancer, autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases, infectious diseases, and others.
- Based on the end use, the market has been bifurcated into hospitals, research institutes, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Biogen Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GSK plc, Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, Novo Nordisk A/S, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Production Method, Source, Indication, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Biogen Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GSK plc, Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, Novo Nordisk A/S, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800