IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Motor Monitoring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global motor monitoring market size reached US$ 2.1 Billion in 2021. Motor monitoring is a predictive maintenance aspect involving extensive inspection with modern, state-of-the-art equipment. It focuses on reducing repair-related downtime and tracking the performance of motors. It analyzes the testing ease, spare parts availability, testing starting loads, ambient temperature, and the number of starts and stops. It transmits data through a wireless or cable network to output devices such as monitors, analyzers, and central servers. It helps find potential issues, prevent crucial unplanned downtime, ensure efficiency, and enhance plant operations. As a result, motor monitoring finds extensive applications in the aerospace, automotive, and oil and gas indus
Global Motor Monitoring Market Trends:
The rising adoption of cloud computing platforms represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Moreover, electric motors are durable and efficient, require minimal maintenance, use less energy, and have a high tolerance to voltage fluctuations. In addition, the rising applications of electric motors in domestic appliances, machine tools, and industrial fans are positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, governments of numerous countries are implementing stringent policies to promote the adoption of energy-saving products and reduce carbon emissions across various industrial sectors. In line with this, the escalating demand for motors, as they are more affordable and environment-friendly than fossil-fuel engines, has catalyzed market growth. Apart from this, the rising importance of detecting potential problems in machines before their breakdown is another major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, ongoing product innovations, such as the development of advanced test equipment that collects data via three voltage probes and corresponding current transformers, which can be recorded, calculated, and interpreted for uninterrupted comparison, reporting, and trending, are propelling the market growth. Besides this, the increasing applications of motor monitoring in sports and thermal imaging is contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including advancements in big data technology, the surging popularity of wireless technologies, and the rapid expansion of the oil and gas industry, are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 3.2 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 7.7% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the offering, the market has been bifurcated into hardware and software.
- On the basis of the monitoring process, the market has been divided into oil analysis, motor current analysis, ultrasound, thermography, vibration analysis, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the end use into oil and gas, energy and power, aerospace and defense, automotive, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being AB SKF, ABB Ltd, ALS Limited, Eaton Corporation plc, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc, National Instruments Corp., Parker-Hannifin Corp, Rockwell Automation Inc, Schneider Electric SE, and Siemens AG.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800