According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Motorcycle Infotainment System Market by Type (Intercom, GPS, Map and Navigation, Vehicle Data, and Others), Application (Two-Wheeler Motorcycles, Trikes), Sales Channel (Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Aftermarket), and Region 2023-2028,” the global motorcycle infotainment system market size reached US$ 276.77 Million in 2022. A motorcycle infotainment system (MIS) is an integrated platform designed to enhance the riding experience by providing various functionalities, such as navigation, communication, and entertainment. It is mounted on the dashboard or handlebars, offering features like global positioning system (GPS) navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, radio, and access to smartphone applications. The motorcycle infotainment system provides intuitive touch-screen controls or voice commands, that helps to enhance convenience, increase safety, and eliminatee the need for handheld devices, thereby reducing distractions and potential risks on the road. They also offer rider assistance features like rear-view camera integration and real-time traffic alerts, contributing to safety. Additionally, motorcycle infotainment systems are increasingly becoming customizable, allowing riders to tailor the interface according to their preferences.
Global Motorcycle Infotainment System Market Trends:
The rising concern over road safety, prompting riders to seek advanced solutions to minimize distractions, is one of the major factors contributing to the market growth. Infotainment systems enable hands-free operation for calls, navigation, and entertainment, thus improving overall safety. Moreover, rapid advancements in technology, such as touchscreen displays, voice recognition, and smartphone connectivity, making these systems more user-friendly and feature-rich, are providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Besides this, the increasing motorcycle tourism necessitating advanced navigation and communication features offered by infotainment systems is positively impacting the market growth. In addition to this, the rising consumer expectations as automobiles get more advanced, leading to the growing demand for luxury and comfort in two-wheelers, is catalyzing the market growth. Along with this, the increasing focus by governments on road safety, encouraging the development and incorporation of safer and smarter technologies in automobiles, including motorcycles, is anticipated to drive the market growth. Besides this, the rising disposable income levels allowing consumers to adopt advanced, feature-rich motorcycles is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the increasing customization of motorcycles to suit individual tastes and requirements, leading to the adoption of infotainment systems, as they add functional and aesthetic value to the vehicle, is propelling the market growth. In addition to this, the inclusion of connectivity features like real-time traffic updates, weather forecasts, and emergency assistance that add practical utility, making these systems more than just entertainment units, are providing remunerative growth opportunities for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 535.56 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 11.30% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been divided into intercom, GPS, map and navigation, vehicle data, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been bifurcated into two-wheeler motorcycles and trikes. According to the report, two-wheeler motorcycles accounted for the largest market share.
- Based on the sales channel, the market has been classified into original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and aftermarket. Among these, original equipment manufacturers (OEM) accounted for the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America (the United States and Canada) is the largest market for motorcycle infotainment system.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being BMW AG, Garmin Ltd., Harley-Davidson Inc., Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Polaris Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH (Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH), Sena Technologies, Inc. (Kakao Games Corp.), TomTom International BV, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Intercom, GPS, Map and Navigation, Vehicle Data, Others
||Two-Wheeler Motorcycles, Trikes
|Sales Channels Covered
||Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Aftermarket
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||BMW AG, Garmin Ltd., Harley-Davidson Inc., Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Polaris Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH (Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH), Sena Technologies, Inc. (Kakao Games Corp.), TomTom International BV, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800