The latest report by IMARC, titled “Mucosal Atomization Devices Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global mucosal atomization devices market size reached US$ 723.9 Million in 2022. Mucosal atomization devices refer to equipment that are used to deliver drugs through nasal mucosa for the treatment of various chronic illnesses, such as sinusitis and rhinitis. These devices are non-invasive, less painful and offer quicker recovery than other alternatives. Mucosal atomization devices are generally available in gas-propelled and electrical variants. They contain a syringe and a small-sized atomizing tip at the end of a flexible applicator covered by foam, which turns medication into a fine mist. In recent years, mucosal atomization devices have gained momentum as they are directly administered into the bloodstream, thus avoiding first-pass metabolism.
Global Mucosal Atomization Devices Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the increasing prevalence of allergic rhinitis and sinus among the masses. Additionally, the augmenting demand for these devices from specialized clinics, hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, exponential growth in the healthcare industry is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, gas-propelled mucosal atomization devices are extensively adopted as they contain highly pressurized nitrogen gases and provide convenient access to large mucosal surfaces. As a result, the nasal route is widely being adopted by medical professionals, allowing quick fascination with the therapeutics and providing better efficiency, thus propelling the market growth. Moreover, contrary to the traditional invasive medical devices that require needle punctures, mucosal atomization devices offer painless and convenient treatments. Furthermore, constant product innovations, including the introduction of auto-disposable variants that are hygienic and safe, are accelerating product sales. Other growth-inducing factors include the implementation of numerous government initiatives to promote public health, increasing healthcare expenditures and the expanding income levels of the masses. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 1,074.2 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into nasal atomization devices, fiber-optic atomization devices, laryngo-tracheal atomization devices, and bottle atomizer devices.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been bifurcated into gas propelled and electrical.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segregated into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Becton Dickinson and Company, DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC (Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare), Kurve Technology Inc., Life-Assist Inc., Medica Holdings LLC, MedTree (BTME Group Ltd.), and Teleflex Incorporated.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Technology, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Becton Dickinson and Company, DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC (Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare), Kurve Technology Inc., Life-Assist Inc., Medica Holdings LLC, MedTree (BTME Group Ltd.) and Teleflex Incorporated
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800