The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Multi Cleaners Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global multi cleaners market reached a value of US$ 4.16 Billion in 2021. Multi cleaners refer to chemical products used for cleaning various surfaces. They contain alkalies, acids, detergents, abrasives, sanitizers, and spirit solvents that help eliminate germs and infection. These products are highly effective against clay, grease, dust, soap scum, oil, hard water marks, limescale, and microbial growth. As a result, multi cleaners are widely used across residential spaces and various commercial industries such as food and beverage (F&B), hospitality, and healthcare.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Multi Cleaners Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising consumer awareness regarding proper hygiene and regular cleaning due to the growing prevalence of diseases, such as diarrhea, E. Coli, and Buruli. In addition, the increasing construction of luxury homes with different kinds of surfaces, such as stainless, mirrored, glass, vitrified and wood, is escalating the demand for multi-cleaners. Besides this, various leading players are introducing infused wipes, novel dispensing systems, and smart tube drop solutions to clean specialized surfaces. They are also launching economical packs to cater to all income groups. This, coupled with the rising adoption of natural and organic products over chemically formulated cleaners, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the rising disposable income levels and the expanding home care industry are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 5.37 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into cream cleaner, spray cleaner, wipes, and others.
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been segmented into residential, commercial, industrial, automotive and aerospace, hospitality, healthcare, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into online, speciality stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets, departmental stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Amway Corp., CarrollCLEAN, The Clorox Company, W. W. Grainger Inc., Permatex Inc. (Illinois Tool Works Inc), The Procter & Gamble Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, SC Johnson & Son, Inc., Spartan Chemical Company Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800