According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Global Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global multi-layer ceramic capacitor market reached a value of US$
9.6 Billion in 2021. Multi-layer ceramic capacitor (MLCC) is commonly used in the manufacturing of electronic equipment. It is a surface-mounted device (SMD) that generally consists of multiple layers of dielectric ceramic and metallic electrodes. It is widely utilized as a preferred alternative for conventional aluminum electrolytic capacitors since it offers stability over high temperatures while exhibiting better frequency. As a result, it is extensively used in AC-AC and DC-DC converters as well as in operational amplifiers (op-amp), electromagnetic interface (EMI) suppression as bypass capacitors, filters, and circuits.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) among the masses. Along with this, the rising utilization of consumer electronics among individuals and multiple businesses is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, continual technological advancements across the automotive sector are also providing a boost to the market growth on the global level. For instance, the introduction of advanced driver assistant systems (ADAS) in automobiles has positively influenced the market growth. Also, the widespread adoption of advanced technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and robotics, across numerous sectors is providing an impetus to the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing investments and funding by private and public firms in smart infrastructural development projects, including wireless networks without human intervention and 5G connectivity, are acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also projected to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of
6.09% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into general capacitor, array, serial construction, mega cap and others.
- Based on the voltage range, the market has been segregated into low range (less than 50V), medium range (50V to 600V) and high range (above 600V).
- On the basis of the dielectric type, the market has been classified into X7R, X5R, C0G, Y5V and others.
- Based on the end-use, the market has been categorized into consumer electronics, automotive, telecommunication, data transmission and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Darfon Electronics Corporation, Kyocera Corporation, Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd. (Samsung Group), Taiyo Yuden Co. Ltd., TDK Corporation, Vishay Intertechnology Inc., Walsin Technology Corporation and Yageo Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800