The latest report by IMARC, titled “Multi-Mode Receiver Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global multi-mode receiver market size reached US$
1,125.5 Million in 2022. Multi-mode receiver (MMR) refers to a navigation unit with numerous functions that constitute all the onboard receiving operations that are vital for a pilot to navigate, position, and land an airplane. The MMR offers an economical and efficient solution of state-of-the-art facilities with enhanced avionics and a new setup. It is the only digital navigation receiver that embeds various stand-alone receivers, including microwave landing system (MLS), instrument landing system (ILS), and GPS landing system, receiver into a single system of the aircraft industry. It also helps the aircraft eliminate problems related to multipath interference while supporting advanced navigation standards, such as GLS Category II/III.
Global Multi-Mode Receiver Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the integration of numerous stand-alone receivers into one unit and improvement in the safety of the aircraft while reducing the overall power consumption, size, and costs of equipment. Additionally, the surging demand for new airports and rising ordinance for deploying satellite-based augmentation system in aircraft are creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the growing demand for space-saving and lightweight aircraft multi-mode receivers acts as another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the rising preference of individuals to travel by air due to the growth in the number of air routes and the drop in the prices of air tickets is catalyzing the market growth. Apart from this, governments of various nations are implementing stringent safety regulations to encourage the installation of satellite-based augmentation systems (SBAS). Other growth-inducing factors include inflating consumer disposable incomes, rising aircraft deliveries, rapid urbanization, and technological advancements in avionics. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$
1,457.3 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the fit, the market has been bifurcated into line-fit and retrofit.
- On the basis of the sub-system, the market has been segmented into ILS, MLS, GLS, VOR and DME receiver.
- Based on the platform, the market has been divided into fixed and rotary-wing.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into navigation, positioning, and landing.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being BAE Systems plc, Honeywell International Inc., Indra Sistemas S.A., Intelcan Technosystems Inc., Interface Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, SAAB AB, Thales Group, Val Avionics Ltd and W. W. Grainger Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800