The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Multi-Tenant Data Center Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global multi-tenant data center market size reached US$ 33.9 Billion in 2022. Multi-tenant data centers (MTDCs) refer to service facilities that enable corporations to outsource physical space for servers, network bandwidth, and other data center resources with multiple consumers. They enable organizations to set up storage, servers, and networking equipment. In addition, they provide various benefits, including flexibility, reliability, privacy, security, savings, minimal maintenance, fast deployment, shared analytics and intelligence, minimized latency, and cost-effectiveness. As a result, MTDCs find extensive applications in various industries, including information technology (IT), telecommunication, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, government and defense, manufacturing, and retail.
Global Multi-Tenant Data Center Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by significant growth in the information technology (IT) sector worldwide. MTDCs are widely adopted due to their benefits, which offer a quick solution for any business problem, thus increasing the profit for the company. In addition, the widespread adoption of software-defined data centers (SDDCs) and the rising internet penetration into daily activities represent another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the growing usage of MTDCs in healthcare centers to manage electronic records of patients, laboratory systems, health monitors, and regular business operations is providing a thrust to market growth. Besides this, rapid technological advancements, including the development of green data centers, are also creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, the increasing upgradation in data center facilities and improving telecommunication infrastructure are anticipated to propel market growth in the upcoming years. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 51.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the solution type, the market has been bifurcated into retail and wholesale colocation.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into public and private clouds.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been classified into small and medium, and large enterprises.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been segregated into information and technology (IT) and telecom, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, government and defense, manufacturing, retail, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being AT&T Inc., CentriLogic Inc., CenturyLink Inc., Digital Realty Trust, Inc., Equinix Inc., Fujitsu Limited (Furukawa Group), Global Switch Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, IBM, Internap Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) and Rackspace Technology Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Solution Type, Application, Organization Size, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AT&T Inc., CentriLogic Inc., CenturyLink Inc., Digital Realty Trust, Inc., Equinix Inc., Fujitsu Limited (Furukawa Group), Global Switch Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, IBM, Internap Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) and Rackspace Technology Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800