The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Multi-Touch Screen Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global multi-touch screen market size reached US$ 11.8 Billion in 2022. A multi-touch screen is a display device that simultaneously senses and responds to multiple gestures on a single screen. It includes an application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), a capacitive touch sensor, a controller, and a digital signal processor (DSP) to define the position of the touch and determine the location and pattern of touches on the screen. It also includes numerous software and hardware integrations such as sensors, sensing methods, display support, and calibration systems to create interactive experiences. In addition, it is easy, faster, and convenient to use, and offers improved functionality. As a result, multi-touch screens are widely adopted in retail, government, media, education, and consumer electronics sector across the globe.
Global Multi-Touch Screen Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by rising digitization and the escalating demand for personal computers and smartphones. In addition, the surging sales of consumer electronics, such as laptops, television (TV), gaming systems, and tablets, is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the growing use of various technologies, such as capacitive, infrared, acoustic, resistive, and optical, represents another major growth-inducing factor. Along with this, the increasing use of multi-touch screen displays in retail and media applications for branding purposes and customer engagement is propelling market growth. Besides, the introduction of flexible touchscreen panels and the rising disposable income of consumers are fueling the market growth. Furthermore, extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players to improve the sensitivity of touch sensors and the growing popularity of the latest technologies are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 25.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.07% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product, the market has been categorized into smartphones, tablets, laptops, television kiosks, and large interactive screens.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been segmented into resistive, capacitive, infrared, optical, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into consumer electronics, retail, education, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Apple Inc., Corning Incorporated, Fujitsu Limited, HP Inc., Immersion Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Japan Display Inc. (Sony Corporation), LG Electronics Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Sharp Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Technology, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Apple Inc., Corning Incorporated, Fujitsu Limited, HP Inc., Immersion Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Japan Display Inc. (Sony Corporation), LG Electronics Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Sharp Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800