According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Nanoemulsion Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global nanoemulsion market reached a value of US$
10.7 Billion in 2022. Nanoemulsion refers to an isotropic dispersed system that is generally used as carriers of drug molecules. It is thermodynamically and kinetically stable and usually composed of two immiscible liquids. It is stabilized by an interfacial film that consists of a suitable co-surfactant and surfactant to form a single phase. Since it is non-toxic, non-irritant, safe and contains small-sized droplets with a greater surface area that aid in improved physical stability and better absorption, it is extensively utilized in pharmaceutical systems for improving the delivery of active pharma ingredients. Additionally, it also provides protection to drugs that are susceptible to oxidation and hydrolysis, which, in turn, expands the shelf life of the product.
Global Nanoemulsion Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing product demand from the pharmaceutical industry. This is supported by the escalating need for precision drug delivery systems across the globe. Along with this, the growing prevalence of chronic diseases among the masses is creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, the rising demand for targeted drug delivery systems and minimally invasive (MI) procedures for the treatment of cancers are creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the widespread utilization of nanoemulsion across the food and beverage industry for enhancing food stability and improving the bioavailability of the encapsulated bioactive component is positively influencing the product demand. Additionally, continual technological advancements, such as the deployment of nanotechnology in the manufacturing of nanoemulsions, are favorably impacting the market. Other factors, including the rising adoption of the product in vaccine development, continuous improvements in the biopharmaceutical infrastructure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$
18.1 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of
8.63% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into small-molecule surfactant, protein-stabilized emulsions and polysaccharide.
- Based on the administration, the market has been segregated into oral, parental and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into anesthetics, antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, immunosuppressants, steroids and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players are Ascendia Pharmaceuticals, B. Braun Melsungen AG, BlueWillow Biologics Inc., Covaris Inc., Fresenius Kabi AG, IDEX Corporation, Kaken Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Latitude Pharmaceuticals Inc., Owen Biosciences Inc., Santen Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd and Taiwan Liposome Co. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal