IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market reached a value of US$ 2.5 Billion in 2022. Nanosatellite and microsatellite (NaM) are small-sized artificial satellites that help collect real-time data in the form of voice, data, videos, internet communication and video chat. These miniaturized satellites are launched at low altitudes and travel at high speed. NaM provides an optimum level of solutions in terms of remote sensing and land observations. They are also utilized for geographical mapping, navigation and scientific research as these satellites comprise a wide variety of hardware, software and data processing devices. In recent years, NaM technologies have gained traction as they are employed to improve water management systems and assist during relief and defense operations.
Global Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market Trends:
The growth of the aeronautic and satellite industry represents the primary factor contributing to the market growth. NaM is used for scientific research, biological experiments and academic training across the defense and intelligence sectors. Furthermore, the governments of different nations are investing in NaM for low-cost space missions such as geolocation, signal monitoring, and communications. Besides this, simplified designs and technological advancements, such as the integration of artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and the Internet of Things (IoT), in satellites have enhanced their capabilities. Machine learning (ML) is also providing efficient communications and computing capabilities, improving spacecraft reliability and enhancing coordination within a mission. Moreover, the introduction of Very High Frequency (VHF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF), and visible transmission technologies, along with extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are providing a positive impact on the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.7% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the satellite, the market has been categorized into nanosatellites (1kg to 10kg) and microsatellites (10kg to 100kg).
- On the basis of the component, the market has been classified into hardware, software and data processing, space services, and launch services.
- The market has been divided based on the application into communication, earth observation and remote sensing, scientific research, biological experiments, technology demonstration and verification, academic training, mapping and navigation, reconnaissance, and others.
- On the basis of the end use sector, the market has been segmented into government, civil, commercial, defense, energy and infrastructure, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being AAC Clyde Space, Axelspace Corporation, Berlin Space Technologies Inc., GomSpace, ISISPACE Group, L3harris Technologies, Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Planet Labs Tb Inc., Spacequest Ltd., Spire Inc., Surrey Satellite Technology and Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems, Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Satellite Mass, Component, Application, End-Use Sector, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AAC Clyde Space., Axelspace Corporation, Berlin Space Technologies, GomSpace, ISISPACE Group, L3harris Technologies Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Planet Labs Tb Inc., Spacequest Ltd., Spire Inc., Surrey Satellite Technology and Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems, Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800