The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Natural Killer Cells Therapeutics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global natural killer cells therapeutics market size reached US$ 2.5 Billion in 2022. Natural killer (NK) cells therapeutics are large granular lymphocytes that target multiple pathogenic antigens and reduce the risk of cytokine storms. They contain special proteins, such as proteases and perforin known as granzymes, that act as an essential component of the innate immune system and generate an immune response against malignancies and viral infections. At present, these therapies are gaining traction across the globe as professionals are developing several strategies such as ex vivo pre-conditioning with cytokines or small molecular drugs to improve the efficacy of NK cells therapeutics.
Global Natural Killer Cells Therapeutics Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, infectious diseases, and liver disorders. This can be attributed to unhealthy dietary patterns, lack of physical activities, and the increasing number of individuals consuming alcohol and tobacco products. In addition, the rising geriatric population that is more susceptible to cancer is contributing to the market growth. Besides this, professionals are conducting clinical studies that focus on tumor-targeted antibody strategies to enhance the therapeutic benefit of NK-cell-based therapy while minimizing risks and toxicities. This, coupled with the introduction of novel methods and technologies that boost the immune response through allogeneic, off-the-shelf NK cell-based therapies, represents another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the rising product adoption to treat gastrointestinal diseases is further propelling the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 5.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the therapeutics, the market has been bifurcated into NK cell therapies and NK cell-directed antibodies.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into cancer, gastrointestinal diseases, immunoproliferative disorders, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segregated into hospitals, research centers and institutes, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Affimed GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Fate Therapeutics, Fortress Biotech Inc., Glycostem Therapeutics, Innate Pharma S.A., Kuur Therapeutics Inc. (Athenex Inc.), Nkarta Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, and Ziopharm Oncology Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Therapeutics, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Affimed GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Fate Therapeutics, Fortress Biotech Inc., Glycostem Therapeutics, Innate Pharma S.A., Kuur Therapeutics Inc. (Athenex Inc.), Nkarta Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Ziopharm Oncology Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800