According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Natural Rubber Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the global natural rubber market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Natural rubber is an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of genera Hevea and Ficus trees. The latex is vulcanized and finished into a variety of products meant for daily purposes. It is a hydrocarbon polymer that offers high tensile strength, vibration dampening, and tear resistance. Natural rubber is commonly used in manufacturing tires, crap tubes, adhesives, roll coverings, hoses, gaskets, gloves, belts, and catheters. Compared to traditional synthetic rubber, natural rubber does not contain petrochemicals, is non-sticky, and environment friendly in nature.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Natural Rubber Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the significant growth of the automotive industry, which utilizes natural rubber for producing premium-quality tires, seat belts, airbags, floor mats, and brake hoses. The properties of natural rubber, such as adhesion to metals and resistance to abrasion, makes it suitable for the manufacturing of automotive components. In addition to this, natural rubber also finds application in the healthcare industry for producing rubber-based medical products, such as surgical gloves and condoms, which is fueling the market growth. Moreover, the demand for natural rubber has also escalated with the growing preference for casual, formal and protective footwear for adults and children with enhanced slip resistance, design flexibility, and durability. Furthermore, the integration of sustainable technology for sourcing natural rubber with minimal deforestation and wastage is creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into RSS grade, latex concentrate, solid block rubber, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into online and offline channels.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into auto-tire sector, gloves, footwear, latex products, conveyor belts, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Apcotex Industries Limited, Bridgestone Corporation, Halcyon Agri Corporation Limited, Michelin Group, Sinochem Group, Southland Rubber Company Limited, Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc, Thai Hua Rubber Public Company Limited, Thai Rubber Latex Group Public Company Limited, and Von Bundit Co. Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal