According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Nebulizers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global nebulizers market size reached US$ 1.3 Billion in 2022. A nebulizer is a medical device that delivers medication directly into the lungs as a mist or aerosol. It is commonly used to treat respiratory conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, and cystic fibrosis. A nebulizer converts liquid medication into a fine mist that can be inhaled into the lungs. It consists of three main parts: a medication cup or nebulizer chamber, a compressor, and a mouthpiece or mask. Nebulizers are typically utilized when people have difficulty using inhalers or require a higher dose of medication. They are particularly beneficial for young children, elderly individuals, or those with severe respiratory conditions who may have difficulty coordinating their breathing with an inhaler.
Global Nebulizers Market Trends:
The growing incidence of respiratory diseases requiring effective medication delivery is majorly driving the market growth. Moreover, the increasing demand for nebulizers due to a rise in the aging population and older individuals across the globe is anticipated to favor the market growth. Additionally, the increasing product utilization owing to factors such as air pollution, allergens, occupational hazards, and industrial emissions that contribute to the rising incidence of respiratory diseases is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the growing popularity of nebulizers among young children and elderly individuals over traditional inhalers due to ease of use and continuous and controlled medication delivery is creating a positive outlook for the market. In addition to this, the rising government healthcare expenditure and the increasing disposable income of consumers, enabling better access to medical devices like nebulizers, are strengthening the market growth. Apart from this, rapid advancements in nebulizer technology, like miniaturization, have led to the development of portable and handheld nebulizers that are compact, lightweight, and battery-operated. This, in turn, allows patients to use them on the go or in any location without the need for a power source, offering greater convenience and mobility for individuals, which, in turn, is creating remunerative growth opportunities for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 2.0 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into pneumatic nebulizers, ultrasonic nebulizers, mesh nebulizers, and others.
- On the basis of portability, the market has been bifurcated into portable and standalone nebulizers.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been divided into hospitals and clinics, long term healthcare centers, homecare settings, and outpatient settings.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into COPD, cystic fibrosis, asthma, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Briggs Medical Service Company, Ca-Mi SRL, Besco Medical, Flyp Nebulizers, DeVilbiss Healthcare International, Omron Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Feellife Health Inc., Invacare Corporation, Pari Medical Ltd., Philips Respironics, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc. and Graham Field (GF) Health Products, Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Portability, End-User, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Briggs Medical Service Company, Ca-Mi SRL, Besco Medical, Flyp Nebulizers, DeVilbiss Healthcare International, Omron Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Feellife Health Inc., Invacare Corporation, Pari Medical Ltd., Philips Respironics, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc. and Graham Field (GF) Health Products, Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800