IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Neonatal Ventilator Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global neonatal ventilator market size reached US$ 397.6 Million in 2022. Neonatal ventilators are medical devices that provide breathing or respiratory support for premature and seriously ill infants with low compliance lungs, increased airway resistance, small tidal volumes, and high respiratory rates. They comprise breathing circuits, monitors and associated alarms, humidification systems, gas-delivery systems, and gas sources for oxygen (O2) and compressed air. They are commonly available in invasive and non-invasive variants. They help an infant incapable of independent breathing by facilitating alveolar gas exchange with positive pressure to inflate the lungs. As a result, neonatal ventilators find extensive applications in clinics, hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers across the globe.
Global Neonatal Ventilator Market Trends:
Rising mortality rates of neonates due to pneumonia, tetanus, diarrhea, and birth asphyxia represent the primary factor driving the market growth. Additionally, the increasing number of preterm births with critical respiratory conditions is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, there has been a rise in the development of advanced neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) centers globally. In line with this, the rising awareness among parents regarding the benefits of neonatal ventilators is another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, governments of various countries are taking favorable initiatives to prevent and treat respiratory disorders. In addition, the increasing number of product approvals for neonatal ventilators by numerous government agencies has catalyzed market growth. Apart from this, the rising use of non-invasive ventilators in the healthcare sector to reduce hypercapnia, improve oxygenation, and enhance dyspnea is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, numerous technological advancements in neonatal ventilators, such as patient-triggered ventilation and ventricular tachycardia (VT) monitoring at the proximal airway, are contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including the surging adoption of advanced neonatal ventilators by hospitals, improving healthcare infrastructure, and rising product awareness among healthcare professionals, are also anticipated to drive the market further. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 582.8 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.39% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into invasive and non-invasive
- On the basis of the mobility type, the market has been segmented into intensive care, portable and transportable, and other ventilators.
- The market has been segmented based on the mode into pressure, combined, volume, and other mode ventilation.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into hospitals and clinics.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Air Liquide Medical Systems India (Air Liquide S.A), Airon Corporation, Breas Medical AB (Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, Getinge AB, Hamilton Medical AG (Hamilton Bonaduz AG), Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, ResMed, and Vyaire Medical Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Mobility Type, Mode, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Air Liquide Medical Systems India (Air Liquide S.A), Airon Corporation, Breas Medical AB (Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, Getinge AB, Hamilton Medical AG (Hamilton Bonaduz AG), Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, ResMed and Vyaire Medical Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800