According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Network Automation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global network automation market reached a value of US$ 13.85 Billion in 2021. Network automation includes the adoption of software solutions to automate network and security management in order to continuously maximize functionality and network efficiency. It involves configuring, managing, testing, deploying, and operating virtual and physical devices within a network. It is widely used by service providers and enterprises to improve efficiency, reduce operating expenses and minimize human errors. Some of the popular network automation include script-driven, software-based and intent-based. The demand for network automation is increasing across the globe due to its several benefits since it assists in gaining network visibility, enhancing operational speed and efficiently analyzing and resolving issues.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Network Automation Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the information technology (IT) sector. Along with this, rapid digitization across the globe has encouraged multiple businesses to heavily invest in the deployment of network automation, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, continual technological advancements and the integration of artificial intelligence (AI), the internet of things (IoT) and cloud computing with network automation solutions are creating a positive market outlook. Additionally, the widespread adoption of connected devices across the corporate sector in order to simplify and scale network operations is impacting the market favorably. Furthermore, the rapid outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the rising adoption of remote working models are also considered to be major growth-inducing factors. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, intensive business competition, the increasing popularity of over-the-top (OTT) platforms and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are further positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 48.19 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 21.50% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into solutions (network automation tools, SD-WAN and network, virtualization and internet-based networking) and services (professional and managed services).
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been segregated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been classified into large and small and medium-size enterprises.
- Based on the network type, the market has been categorized into physical, virtual and hybrid.
- On the basis of the end-use industry, the market has been segmented into IT and telecom, manufacturing, energy and utility, banking and financial services, education and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include AppViewX Inc., BMC Software Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., Micro Focus International PLC, Netbrain Technologies Inc., Solarwinds Corporation and Vmware Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal