The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Network Forensics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global network forensics market size reached US$ 3.0 Billion in 2022. Network forensics is a digital forensic process or solution used to retrieve, analyze, and inspect information regarding network traffic and events to prevent cyberattacks. It studies network data that is recorded, analyzed, and captured to reveal the source of cyber threats. It can be employed on-premises or on the cloud and consist of software application that monitors, identifies large volumes of data, and prevents unauthorized access to the computer network. It also provides various solutions, including packet capture analysis, firewalls, log management, threat intelligence, intrusion detection system (IDS), and security information and event management (SIEM). As a result, network forensics finds extensive applications across banking, financial service and insurance (BFSI), telecommunication, healthcare, education, energy, and information technology (IT) industries.
Global Network Forensics Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing incidences of cyberattacks and advanced threats, such as distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks, advanced persistent threats (APT), and ransomware across the globe. In addition, the increasing use of internet services to manage operations and store data, especially after the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, is accelerating the product demand for providing security, preventing unauthorized access, and determining the source of security threats. Moreover, various technological advancements, including the development of cloud-based forensic solutions and the integration of the Internet of things (IoT) enabled equipment, represent other major growth-inducing factors. Besides this, the increasing investment in cybersecurity tools and training and the implementation of favorable government policies mandating the adoption of network forensics are providing a positive thrust to market growth. Furthermore, increasing mergers and acquisitions (M&A) among key players to develop innovative network security solutions and improve maintenance strategies are also creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 7.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the component, the market has been bifurcated into solutions and services.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been categorized into small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been segregated into cloud-based and on-premises.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into data center, endpoint, network, application, and other securities.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been classified into BFSI, government, healthcare, IT and telecom, education, manufacturing, retail, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Cisco Systems Inc., CrowdStrike Holdings Inc., FireEye Inc., Fortinet Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, LiveAction Inc., LogRhythm Inc., McAfee LLC, NETSCOUT Systems Inc., NIKSUN Inc., NortonLifeLock Inc., Rapid7 Inc., RSA Security LLC (Dell Technologies Inc.), Trend Micro Incorporated and VIAVI Solutions Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Organization Size, Deployment Mode, Application, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Cisco Systems Inc., CrowdStrike Holdings Inc., FireEye Inc., Fortinet Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, LiveAction Inc., LogRhythm Inc., McAfee LLC, NETSCOUT Systems Inc., NIKSUN Inc., NortonLifeLock Inc., Rapid7 Inc., RSA Security LLC (Dell Technologies Inc.), Trend Micro Incorporated and VIAVI Solutions Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800