According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Network Slicing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global network slicing market reached a value of US$ 377.0 Million in 2022. Network slicing refers to the method of building multiple logical and unique virtualized networkson a common physical infrastructure which is an essential network configuration component of the fifth-generation (5G)architectural landscape. It is generally created by mobile network operators (MNOs) using network functions virtualization (NFV), software-defined networking (SDN), analytics, orchestrationand automation for supporting a specific application or a set of networks. It aids in minimizing operating costs, reducing capital expenditureand providing improved operational efficiency by transforming business operations andtailoring networking specifications. As a result, it is widely adopted in real-time streaming, asset management, supply chain management and network monitoring.
Global Network Slicing Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for network slicing by communication service providers. This is supported by continual improvements in the cellular network technology and the escalating preference for high-speed internet connectivity among the masses. Additionally, the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has led to the growing demand for broadband services across geographically extended areas, which ispositively impacting the market. Along with this, continuous technological advancements and the deployment of the 5G services in artificial intelligence (AI), autonomous driving, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) applications are providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, rising investments by public and private firms for upgrading the existing telecom infrastructure across multiple countries are positively influencing the market. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of 5G network for conductingcomplex surgeries using robots in the healthcare sector is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including the expansion of smart grids as an initiative of smart city development and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also projected to drive the market growth.On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1,318.2 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 23.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into solutions and services.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been segmented into telecom operators and enterprises.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market has been segregated into manufacturing, healthcare, automotive, media and entertainment, transport and logistic, BFSI, government and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Affirmed Networks Inc. (Microsoft Corporation), Amdocs, Argela Technologies (TürkTelekomünikasyon A.S.), Aria Networks Ltd., BT Group plc, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Mavenir, NEC Corporation (AT&T Inc.), Nokia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson and ZTE Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, End User, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Affirmed Networks Inc. (Microsoft Corporation), Amdocs, Argela Technologies (Türk Telekomünikasyon A.S.), Aria Networks Ltd., BT Group plc, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Mavenir, NEC Corporation (AT&T Inc.), Nokia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson and ZTE Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800