According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Network Traffic Analyzers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global network traffic analyzers market size reached US$ 2.8 Billion in 2022. Network traffic analyzers refer to computer-operated tools that are generally used for monitoring network availability and identifying anomalies, such as operational and security issues. They assist in gathering the insight that is required for optimizing network performance, minimizing attack surface, enhancing security, and improving the management of numerous resources. They are mainly a combination of behavioral analytics and machine learning that aid in generating a baseline that reflects the most secure and efficient network behavior for the organization. Besides this, they are also able to detect advanced threats immediately with high accuracy that might have originated within the business or bypassed the perimeter. The demand for network traffic analyzers is rising as they help in detecting the use of vulnerable protocols and ciphers while troubleshooting a slow network.
Global Network Traffic Analyzers Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the information technology (IT) sector. Apart from this, the escalating incidences of data thefts and cyber criminal activities across the corporate and government sectors have impelled numerous leading players to heavily invest in the deployment of network traffic analyzers. Along with this, continual technological advancements and the emergence of the internet of things (IoT), cloud computing and artificial intelligence (AI) are considered to be major growth-inducing factors. Moreover, the growing spending by public and private agencies to upgrade the overall 5G infrastructure on account of rapid digitization is creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, the advent of work-from-home models due to the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), followed by subsequent lockdown restrictions, has positively impacted the overall network traffic analyzers market on the global level. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, penetration of high-speed internet connectivity and smartphones and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also significantly supporting the demand across the globe. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 5.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 10% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into solutions (bandwidth monitoring, network security, auditing trials, application monitoring and others) and services (integration and consulting and training and support).
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been classified into cloud and on-premises.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been categorized into service providers, data centers, government, healthcare, retail, banking and financial services, media and entertainment, telecommunication and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Awake Security (Arista Networks), Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Darktrace, Dynatrace LLC, FireEye Inc., Flowmon Networks a.s., Genie Networks Ltd., HPE-Aruba, Ipswitch Inc. (Progress Software Corporation), Kentik Technologies Inc., ManageEngine (Division of Zoho Corporation), MixMode, Netscout Systems Inc., Nokia Oyj, Plixer LLC and Vectra AI.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Awake Security (Arista Networks), Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Darktrace, Dynatrace LLC, FireEye Inc., Flowmon Networks a.s., Genie Networks Ltd., HPE-Aruba, Ipswitch Inc. (Progress Software Corporation), Kentik Technologies Inc., ManageEngine (Division of Zoho Corporation), MixMode, Netscout Systems Inc., Nokia Oyj, Plixer LLC and Vectra AI
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800