According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Neurological Biomarkers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global neurological biomarkers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2022-2027. Neurological biomarkers refer to measurable indicators that are utilized to examine normal biological processes, pathogenic processes, and the pharmacologic responses to a therapeutic intervention. These molecules are present in the blood or cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) that aid in detecting biological responses to experimental drugs. They are commonly utilized for diagnosing brain disorders and monitoring disease progression in patients. The main sources of neurological biomarkers include metabolite levels, brain imaging, genetic mutations, and changes in protein expression or post-translational modifications that are extensively utilized by researchers for non-invasive testing and formulating personalized treatment plans.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Neurological Biomarkers Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing incidences of neurological disorders across the globe. The rising prevalence of stroke, motor neuron disease (MND), Alzheimer’s disease (AD), and Parkinson’s disease (PD) among the masses have resulted in the growing demand for effective treatment plans and the escalating need for faster drug development. Since neurological biomarkers are widely used to measure the efficacy of new drugs and therapeutic strategies, this is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the increasing healthcare expenditure on the global level and the rising demand for personalized medicine are acting as major growth-inducing factors. The market is further driven by the widespread preference for digital biomarkers and the advent of newer neurological biomarkers that are expected to assist neuropathologists in the selection and characterization of suitable treatment strategies. Apart from this, continual advancements in mass spectrometry and imaging procedures are anticipated to offer faster evaluation of biochemical markers and structural changes in the brain, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into genomic biomarkers, proteomic biomarkers, metabolomic biomarkers, imaging biomarkers, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, autism spectrum disorders, and others.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been categorized into hospital laboratories, clinical diagnostic centers, research organizations, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Abbott Laboratories, Acumen Pharmaceuticals Inc., Athena Diagnostics (Quest Diagnostics), Banyan Biomarkers Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Immunarray Pvt. Ltd., Myriad Rbm, Inc. (Myriad Genetics Inc.), Proteome Sciences Plc and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800