According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Next Generation Memory Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global next generation memory market size reached US$ 4.8 Billion in 2022. Next generation memory refers to a class of advanced data storage technologies that aim to overcome the limitations of conventional memory solutions, such as RAM and NAND flash. These emerging memory technologies promise higher performance, lower power consumption, and increased density. It retains data even when the power is turned off, making it non-volatile and suitable for storage purposes. The adoption of next generation memory has the potential to revolutionize various industries, from consumer electronics to data centers and beyond, enabling faster, more energy-efficient, and higher-capacity storage solutions for the ever-increasing data demands of the digital age. One of the most promising next generation memory technologies is resistive random access memory (RRAM) or resistive ram (ReRAM), which utilizes resistance changes in a material to store data.
Global Next Generation Memory Market Trends:
Significant growth in the electronics industry is driving the global market. Moreover, as technology continues to advance, there is a growing demand for memory solutions as they can keep up with the increasing performance requirements of modern applications, such as artificial intelligence, big data analytics, and high-performance computing. Besides, the proliferation of smartphones, tablets, wearables, and other Internet of Thing’s devices is supporting the need for more efficient and power-efficient memory solutions. Furthermore, data centers and cloud computing facilities require memory solutions that can handle vast amounts of data with high speed and reliability. Next generation memory technologies can potentially bridge the performance gap between traditional memory and storage devices, leading to better overall system efficiency and cost savings. Apart from this, ongoing research and development activities by memory manufacturers and technology companies are leading to continuous improvements in next generation memory technologies, which are creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 21.4 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 26.9% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the technology, the market has been segmented into non-volatile (magneto-resistive random-access memory (MRAM), ferroelectric ram (FRAM), resistive random-access memory (RERAM), 3d XPoint, nano ram, other non-volatile technologies [phase change ram, STT-ram, and SRAM]), volatile (hybrid memory cube (HMC), and high-bandwidth memory (HBM)).
- On the basis of the wafer size, the market has been divided into 200 mm, 300 mm and 450 mm.
- Based on the storage type, the market has been bifurcated into mass, embedded and other storages.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into BFSI, consumer electronics, government, telecommunications, information technology, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Avalanche Technology, Crossbar Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, Micron Technology Inc., Nantero Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SK hynix Inc., Spin Memory Inc. and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Wafer Size, Storage Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Avalanche Technology, Crossbar Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, Micron Technology Inc., Nantero Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SK hynix Inc., Spin Memory Inc. and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800