The latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Night Creams Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global night creams market size reached US$ 8.2 Billion in 2022. Night creams are skincare products designed to be used before sleeping to enhance the natural rejuvenation process of the skin. They have a thicker texture and contain a higher concentration of active ingredients to promote collagen production, prevent the early formation of fine lines and wrinkles, and reduce sagging. They also help to improve the overall health of the skin by eliminating impurities from the pores. In addition, they stimulate blood circulation, eliminate toxins, and facilitate the natural healing and cleansing process of the skin. Owing to these properties, night creams are gaining popularity among individuals across the globe.
Global Night Creams Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing focus on physical appearance and personal grooming. In addition, individuals are widely adopting night creams to reverse the damage caused by prolonged skin exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation and air pollutants, representing another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, various key players are introducing night creams with effective ingredients such as retinol and Vitamin A-derivative, which help decrease hyperpigmentation and refine skin tone. This, coupled with the rising concerns about skin problems and the growing awareness among the masses about the benefits of these creams, are positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the surging sales of personal care products, the increasing influence of social media platforms, and aggressive promotional campaigns conducted by leading players are also creating a favorable market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 12.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into moisturizing, anti-aging, and skin-whitening creams.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, retail pharmacies, convenience stores, and online stores.
- On the basis of the price, the market has been bifurcated into premium and mass.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into male, female, and unisex.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, Spain, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Avon Products Inc., Beiersdorf AG, Derma E (Topix Pharmaceuticals Inc.), Guerlain (LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton), Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, L'Oréal S.A., Procter & Gamble Company, Shiseido Company Limited, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Unilever PLC, and VLCC Health Care Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, Price, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Avon Products Inc., Beiersdorf AG, Derma E (Topix Pharmaceuticals Inc.), Guerlain (LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton), Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, L'Oréal S.A., Procter & Gamble Company, Shiseido Company Limited, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Unilever PLC and VLCC Health Care Limited
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800