According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global non-destructive testing and inspection market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2022-2027. Non-destructive testing (NDT) and inspection is a testing and analysis technique that are used for testing, inspecting and evaluating materials, systems, structures and components for characteristic differences. It is a quality assurance management tool that involves the use of an array of inspection methods to detect discontinuities or defects without hampering the serviceability of the part or system or altering it permanently. It is a safe and reliable method to evaluate the integrity of a unit as it works by utilizing multiple non-invasive inspection (NDI) techniques. These testing solutions are carried out according to the set regulations of different industries. Consequently, they are extensively deployed for minimizing the chances of failure across the chemical, aerospace, automotive, defense and oil and gas sectors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by numerous stringent regulations mandated by the governments of numerous countries in an attempt to maintain product quality while ensuring optimal public safety measures. This has led manufacturers to deploy NDT for detecting flaws and enhancing the reliability of their services and products, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, continual advancements in robotics and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players to introduce cost-effective pedestal and modular NDT robots in the market are also providing an impetus to the market growth. The market is further driven by the launch of ultrasonic detectors and industrial CT scanners that have boosted the applications of NDT across numerous industry verticals. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the rising trend of automation in manufacturing processes and significant growth in the oil and gas industry.
- On the basis of the technique, the market has been divided into visual testing, magnetic particle testing, liquid penetrant testing, eddy-current testing, ultrasonic testing, radiographic testing, acoustic emission testing and others.
- Based on the method, the market has been categorized into visual inspection, surface inspection, volumetric inspection, and others.
- On the basis of the vertical, the market has been classified into manufacturing, oil and gas, aerospace, public infrastructure, automotive, power generation, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Ashtead Technology Ltd., Bosello High Technology (Carl Zeiss AG), Fischer Technology Inc., Magnaflux GmbH (Illinois Tool Works Inc.), MISTRAS Group Inc., NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG (Eddyfi NDT Inc.), Nikon Metrology NV, Olympus Corporation, Sonatest NDA Limited, T.D. Williamson Inc., YXLON International GmbH (Comet Holding AG) and Zetec Inc. (Roper Technologies, Inc.).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal