According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Non-Dairy Creamer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global non-dairy creamer market size reached US$ 1.6 Billion in 2022. Non-dairy creamer is a powdered substance that is used to enhance the flavor and texture of beverages. It consists of corn syrup, vegetable oil, sodium caseinate, dipotassium phosphate, mono-and diglycerides, sodium silicoaluminate, lecithin, sugars, and flavorings, and they are available in liquid or powder form. It is available in numerous flavors, including vanilla, hazelnut, caramel, and mocha, allowing consumers to customize their beverages according to their preferences. It has a longer shelf life than liquid creamers, making them convenient for both home and commercial use. It also contributes to the smoothness and creamy bubbles of the milk tea while enhancing the bitterness of tea and the color of millet flour and sugar gruel.
Global Non-Dairy Creamer Market Trends:
The increasing demand for plant-based alternatives is driving the global market. Along with this, the increasing adoption of veganism due to growing lifestyle ailments and the changing perception toward sustainability among individuals are impelling the market. Moreover, significant growth in the food and beverage (F&B) sector is catalyzing the growth of the market. Apart from this, numerous major companies are heavily investing in manufacturing creamers that are made from different plant-based sources, such as soy, almond, coconut, oat, and rice, which are gaining prominence among the masses. Additionally, various product variations, such as the introduction of organic, natural, and sugar-free options, are acting as another growth-inducing factor. Besides, the rising number of hotels, restaurants and cafes serving various cuisines is creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, the widespread availability of non-dairy creamers through online and offline distribution channels is propelling the overall market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 2.3 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the origin, the market has been segmented into almond, coconut, soy, and others. Currently, almonds represent the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into low fat NDC, medium fat NDC, and high fat NDC.
- Based on the form, the market has been bifurcated into powdered and liquid. Among these, liquid exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of nature, the market has been categorized into organic and conventional. Conventional presently accounts for the largest market share.
- Based on the sales channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, online stores, departmental stores, and others. Among these, supermarkets and hypermarkets exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, Asia Pacific holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Balchem Corporation, Califia Farms LLC, Compact Industries Inc., Custom Food Group, Danone S.A., Frusela UAB, Laird Superfood, Nestlé S.A., nutpods, Rich Products Corporation, TreeHouse Foods Inc., and Viceroy Holland B.V.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Origin, Type, Form, Nature, Sales Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Balchem Corporation, Califia Farms LLC, Compact Industries Inc., Custom Food Group, Danone S.A., Frusela UAB, Laird Superfood, Nestlé S.A., nutpods, Rich Products Corporation, TreeHouse Foods Inc. and Viceroy Holland B.V.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800