According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global non-destructive testing and inspection market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.1% during 2023-2028. Non-destructive testing and inspection refer to the method of inspecting and testing materials and components for discontinuities in characteristics without destroying the serviceability of the system. It determines the physical aspects of materials, such as impact resistance, flexibility, yield, tensile strength, fracture toughness, and fatigue strength. Modern non-destructive testing and inspection are used in production, fabrication, and in-service inspections to ensure product integrity and reliability, control production processes, reduce production costs, and maintain a consistent quality level. During the construction process, it is used to ensure the quality of materials and joining methods during the fabrication and erection stages. In-service NDT inspections are used to ensure that the goods in use continue to have the integrity crucial to ensure their usefulness and public safety. Non-destructive testing and inspection encompass inspection tools, non-destructive inspection methods, or even the entire field of non-destructive inspections.
Global Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing manufacturing activities among developing and developed countries. In line with this, continual technological innovations are resulting in the development of advanced NDT and inspection processes with improved fault detection and safety, which is expected to significantly contribute to the market growth. Furthermore, the rising awareness amongst manufacturers regarding the use of non-destructive testing and inspection is anticipated to accelerate its penetration in the coming years. Apart from this, rapid urbanization is resulting in extensive construction and manufacturing projects, making it mandatory for the executors to execute testing processes to ensure the quality of work. This, in turn, is likely to favorably impact the market growth. Moreover, the rapid advancements in non-destructive testing and inspection technology have led to the development of radiographic testing equipment, such as industrial CT scanners, which are anticipated to stimulate the growth of the market. Besides, the stringent government regulations regarding product quality and public safety are bolstering the market. Additionally, the continuous advancements in automation, electronics, and robotics applications are providing a boost to the market. Some of the other factors driving the market growth include the escalating demand from the aerospace industry to maintain a higher material standard, the rising awareness regarding enhancing operational efficiency and reliability, and the growing integration of artificial intelligence.
- On the basis of the technique, the market has been categorized into visual testing, magnetic particle testing, liquid penetrant testing, eddy-current testing, ultrasonic testing, radiographic testing, acoustic emission testing, and others.
- Based on the method, the market has been classified into visual inspection, surface inspection, volumetric inspection, and others.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been segmented into manufacturing, oil and gas, aerospace, public infrastructure, automotive, power generation, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Ashtead Technology Ltd., Bosello High Technology (Carl Zeiss AG), Fischer Technology Inc., Magnaflux GmbH (Illinois Tool Works Inc.), MISTRAS Group Inc., NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG (Eddyfi NDT Inc.), Nikon Metrology NV, Olympus Corporation, Sonatest NDA Limited, T.D. Williamson Inc., YXLON International GmbH (Comet Holding AG) and Zetec Inc. (Roper Technologies, Inc.).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technique, Method, Vertical, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Ashtead Technology Ltd., Bosello High Technology (Carl Zeiss AG), Fischer Technology Inc., Magnaflux GmbH (Illinois Tool Works Inc.), MISTRAS Group Inc., NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG (Eddyfi NDT Inc.), Nikon Metrology NV, Olympus Corporation, Sonatest NDA Limited, T.D. Williamson Inc., YXLON International GmbH (Comet Holding AG) and Zetec Inc. (Roper Technologies, Inc.)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800