According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Nutricosmetics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global nutricosmetics market reached a value of US$ 6.4 Billion in 2021. Nutricosmetics refer to products and ingredients that are taken orally to provide beauty benefits. These nutritional supplements are prepared by using amino acids, vitamins, minerals, botanical extracts and antioxidants to enhance the health and beauty of individuals without any side effects. Their consumption assists in absorbing nutrients and active ingredients into the bloodstream and circulating them throughout the body in an attempt to stimulate the natural production of essential molecules. As a result, they are widely consumed for maintaining healthy skin, protecting skin from environmental stressors and prevent aging.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Nutricosmetics Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the growing requirement to improve physical appearance among the masses. The rising awareness regarding maintaining an aesthetic appearance due to the increasing proliferation of social media across the globe has boosted the sales of nutricosmetics. Moreover, the rising consciousness about the targeted and sustainable effects of nutricosmetics for improving the appearance of skin, hair and nails while enhancing overall health is providing an impetus to the market growth. The market is further driven by the widespread preference toward the adoption of anti-aging products from a younger age as a precautionary measure. This has led individuals to invest in nutricosmetics that assist in maintaining youthful skin while providing nutrition to the body. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels of the masses, the advent of smaller-sized product variants with convenient packaging and easy product availability through online and offline retail channels. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.25% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the ingredient, the market has been divided into carotenoids, omega-3, vitamins and others.
- Based on the product, the market has been classified into skin care, hair care, weight management and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into drug stores/pharmacies, supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialist stores, online stores and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Amway, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Beiersdorf (Maxingvest AG), Blackmores Ltd., Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Reckitt Benckiser, Suntory Holdings Limited (Kotobuki Realty Co. Ltd.) and Unilever.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal