According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Nutritional Bar Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global nutritional bar market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2022-2027. A nutritional bar is a supplement snack that contains a high level of proteins, carbohydrates, omega-3, fat, fiber and low sugar content with fewer additives. It is made of soy, oats, meat, and nuts, which provide immediate energy. As a result, it is consumed as a convenient and portable meal replacement for individuals preferring a healthy diet. In recent years, the intake of nutritional bars has increased among athletes as it is highly effective during intensive workouts to provide nourishment and help build new muscle tissues and repair minor muscle tears.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Nutritional Bar Market Trends:
The global nutritional bar market is primarily driven by the growing awareness about the consumption of healthy food. Over the years, consumers are shifting their preferences toward food products with health benefits and keeping track of their calorie intake. Besides this, fast-paced lifestyles have increased the consumption of on-the-go and convenience snack foods, thereby propelling the market growth. Convenient food items, such as nutritional bars, are gaining popularity due to their ease of handling, easy accessibility, and prolonged shelf life. Other factors, such as the introduction of gluten-free and vegan variants and the widespread adoption of diet regimes, of which nutritional bars often form an integral part, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into protein, snack, energy, meal replacement, and other bars.
- On the basis of the category, the market has been bifurcated into animal-derived and plant-based.
- The market has been categorized based on the end user into adults and children.
- On the basis of the flavor, the market has been segregated into chocolate, fruit and nut, caramel, peanut butter, vanilla, coconut, cookies and cream, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into hypermarkets and supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, pharmacies and drug stores, online, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Abbott, Clif Bar & Company, General Mills Inc., Halo Foods, Kellogg Co., Mars Incorporated, Natural Balance Foods, Quaker Oats Company, The Simply Good Foods Company, The Nature's Bounty Co., and The WhiteWave Foods Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800