According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Off Highway Vehicle Engine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global off highway vehicle engine market size reached US$ 40.3 Billion in 2022. An off highway vehicle (OHV) engine is a specialized power unit designed for vehicles used in rugged terrains and non-public road applications such as all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), four-wheelers, three-wheelers, motorcycles, dirt and trail bikes, and snowmobiles. It is particularly engineered to deliver optimal performance, durability, and fuel efficiency in demanding off-road conditions. OHV engine is built to withstand the harsh operating environments and heavy-duty workloads typically encountered in off-road applications, providing reliable power to ensure smooth operations in challenging terrains and adverse weather conditions. As a result, it is widely employed in a wide range of applications, including construction and mining equipment, agricultural machinery, forestry vehicles, and industrial material handling equipment.
Global Off-Highway Vehicle Engine Market Trends:
The off highway vehicle engine market is primarily driven by the expansion of construction and infrastructure development activities across the globe, impelling the demand for OHVs and their associated engines. Besides this, the rising need for heavy machinery and equipment in construction projects, such as excavators, bulldozers, and loaders, is fueling the market growth. In addition to this, the flourishing growth of the agricultural sector, particularly in developing regions, is creating a surging demand for OHV engines in agricultural machinery, such as tractors, harvesters, and sprayers, thus favoring the market growth. Moreover, the mining industry is witnessing substantial growth, leading to an increased requirement for specialized vehicles and engines to extract and transport minerals efficiently. OHV engines offer the power and durability necessary for mining operations in challenging environments, further contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, continuous technological advancements, such as the development of advanced engines that offer higher power output, improved fuel efficiency, and reduced emissions to meet stringent environmental regulations, are presenting remunerative growth opportunities for the market. Concurrent with this, the integration of electronic controls and intelligent systems to enhance the performance and reliability of OHV engines is aiding in market expansion. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 56.8 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the power output, the market is bifurcated into agricultural (upto 30 HP, 31-50 HP, 51-80 HP, 81-140 HP, and 140+ HP) and construction machineries (upto 100 HP, 101-200 HP, 201-400 HP, and 400+ HP).
- On the basis of the engine capacity, the market has been segregated into <5L capacity, 5L-10L capacity, and >10L capacity.
- Based on the fuel type, the market is categorized into diesel, gasoline, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being AB Volvo, AGCO Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Deere & Company, Deutz AG, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. (Hitachi Ltd.), J C Bamford Excavators Ltd., Komatsu Ltd., KUBOTA Corporation, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Weichai Power Co. Ltd and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Power Output, Engine Capacity, Fuel Type, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AB Volvo, AGCO Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Deere & Company, Deutz AG, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. (Hitachi Ltd.), J C Bamford Excavators Ltd., Komatsu Ltd., KUBOTA Corporation, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Weichai Power Co. Ltd and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800