According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Office Supplies Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global office supplies market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2023-2028. Office supplies represent a set of equipment and consumables generally used by employees in enterprises to regularly perform cleaning, written communication, data storage, and other administrative tasks. They encompass markers, sketch pens, index cards, binder systems, rubber bands, post-it notes, scissors, tapes, highlighters, file organizers or holders, sitting desks, hole clutches, desktop toner cartridges, and disposable devices as standard office supplies. These products aid in improving business communication amongst workers, enhancing accuracy and security, reducing office costs, providing a better work environment, and augmenting overall employee productivity by saving their time and energy. Along with this, office supplies are accessible, easy to use and install, reliable, and cost-effective, due to which they find extensive applications in multiple commercial complexes, institutions, and organizations.
Global Office Supplies Market Trends:
The ongoing establishment of various commercial complexes, including educational institutions, organizations, and banks, supporting the increasing need for desks, printers, computers, and everyday-use items, are primarily driving the market growth. In line with this, the rising number of working professionals in corporate workspaces that require multiple stationery products to perform daily tasks is further supplementing the product demand across the globe. Besides this, the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT)-based chairs, smart projectors, and other office supplies to offer optimal convenience to workers is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the rising environmental concerns and the implementation of green initiatives by governments have prompted manufacturers to launch multiple recycled plastic material-based stationeries, such as pens, pencils, and permanent markers, which is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the escalating proliferation of smartphones and the widespread adoption of e-commerce platforms to purchase office supplies with additional benefits, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, are supporting the market growth. Other factors, such as evolving renovation and decoration trends and strategic collaborations amongst key players to launch diverse product variants, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segregated into desk, filling, binding, computer and printer supplies, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into enterprises, household, educational institution, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarket and hypermarket, stationery stores, online stores, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Canon Inc., Deli Group Co. Ltd, Faber-Castell AG, Sasco Group, Shoplet, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Staples Inc., Tesco PLC, The ODP Corporation, Wenzhou Aihao Pen Trade Co. Ltd. and Wesfarmers Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Canon Inc., Deli Group Co. Ltd, Faber-Castell AG, Sasco Group, Shoplet, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Staples Inc., Tesco PLC, The ODP Corporation, Wenzhou Aihao Pen Trade Co. Ltd. and Wesfarmers Limited.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal