According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Oncology Injectables Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032," the global oncology injectables market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.07% during 2024-2032. Oncology injectables are intravenous drugs that are widely used for the treatment of different forms of cancer. These drugs are administered directly in the bloodstream of the patient to improve its biological effect. Extensively available in liquid form, these injectables aid in mitigating the growth of cancer-inducing proteins while destroying the malignant cells formed in the body. These drugs are usually preferred by healthcare professionals for cancer treatments as they provide improved efficiency, increased bioavailability, better compliance and reduced gastrointestinal irritation.
Global Oncology Injectables Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of various forms of cancer across the globe. This, along with the growing awareness regarding early cancer detection among the masses, is providing a thrust to the market growth. This is further supported by the easy accessibility to chemotherapy treatments and improving healthcare infrastructure on the global level. There has been a significant increase in the investments by drug manufacturers and biotechnology companies for developing new anti-cancer intravenous drugs, which is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. These injectables are expected to be highly efficient and target-oriented with minimal side effects. This, coupled with the faster drug approvals from several regulatory bodies, including the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is anticipated to create a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the growing preference for multiple generic oncology injectables by patients on account of the cost-efficient nature of these drugs is providing an impetus to the market growth. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the increasing penetration of healthcare insurance and the rising trend of medical tourism on the global level.
- On the basis of the molecule type, the market has been bifurcated into small and large molecule.
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into chemotherapy, monoclonal antibodies, cytokines and peptide hormones.
- On the basis of the indication, the market has been classified into lung, breast, colorectal, prostate, stomach, liver, esophagus, cervical and other types of cancers.
- The market has been categorized into branded and generics.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into retail, hospital and online pharmacies.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Molecule Type, Product Type, Indication, Branded/Generics, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800