The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “One-Way Valve Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global one-way valve market reached US$ 3.52 Billion in 2021. A one-way valve is a device that only allows the flow of fluids in one direction by preventing the backflow in the system. It protects drinking water from contamination by avoiding reverse flow from gravity, back siphonage, or backpressure. In addition, it helps complex systems function properly by ensuring unidirectional flow. As a result, it is used in gardens and agricultural fields to control the flow of fertilizers and water in irrigation systems. It is also used to manage corrosive fluids, hydraulic systems, and fuel flow in aircraft.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global One-Way Valve Market Trends:
At present, there is a rise in the demand for one-way valves in the piping system to prevent the reverse flow of a liquid, which can damage pumps, compressors and other equipment. This, along with the growing infrastructure development across the globe, represents one of the key factors driving the market. Moreover, the increasing utilization of one-way valves in the treatment of municipal and industrial wastewater is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, key market players are extensively investing in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce one-way valves equipped with the internet of things (IoT) for tracking their working and condition through automation. They are also focusing on developing one-way valves that require less maintenance and ensure the optimal efficiency of the system, which is positively influencing the market. Besides this, the increasing development of existing oil reserves due to the rapid urbanization and surging consumption of energy is bolstering the growth of the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach by US$ 4.83 Billion 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.10% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the material type, the market has been classified into stainless steel, brass, carbon steel, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into oil and gas, power, chemicals, water and wastewater, pharmaceutical, and others.
- Based on the sales type, the market has been bifurcated into new sales and aftermarket.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report, with some of the key players being AVK International A/S, CIRCOR International Inc., DHV Industries Inc, Emerson Electric Co., Flowserve Corporation, Lance Valves Inc., PetrolValves S.p.a., Schlumberger Limited, SPX FLOW Inc., The Weir Group Plc, Valvitalia SpA, and Velan Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800