The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “One Wheel Electric Scooter Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global one wheel electric scooter market size reached a value of US$ 112.6 Million in 2021. One wheel electric scooters are self-balancing recreational vehicles that are used for personal commuting. They are driven by one wheel and obtain their power through electricity. They consist of an electric motor to drive the wheel, producing the required torque for motion. One wheel electric scooters mainly operate through software applications to track all performance indexes. These vehicles are increasingly utilized by the millennials and generation Z across the globe as they offer a faster pace and allow long-distance movement on a single charge. In addition to this, they occupy minimal road space and are emission-free and convenient for solo travelers.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global One Wheel Electric Scooter Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for green mobility alternatives and the need for higher portability than personal electric vehicles. Due to this, one-wheel electric scooters are preferred over four-wheelers and three-wheelers to avoid traffic jams and avail convenient parking. Additionally, with the rising environmental consciousness and the need for lowering their carbon footprints, consumers are shifting toward electric vehicles for local as well as long-distance commutes. Besides this, the declining prices of batteries per KWH are also propelling the demand for one-wheel electric scooters. Moreover, key players are integrating electric scooters with the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions to enhance maneuverability and easy tracking of repair solutions. Furthermore, the continuous introduction of strong dealerships and supplier networks is creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market value is expected to reach US$ 151.76 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.70% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into electric unicycles and electric one wheel hoverboards.
- On the basis of the speed limit, the market has been classified into 20 Kmph-30 Kmph, 30 Kmph-50 Kmph, and more than 50 Kmph.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into online and offline.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into off-road activities and daily commute.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Airwheel Holding Limited, Dongguan Begode Intelligent Technology Corporation Limited, DYU & F-wheel, Future Motion Inc., Inmotion Technologies Corporation Limited, IPS Electric Unicycle, King Song Intell Corporation Limited, Ninebot Limited, SuperRide Unicycle, and Swagtron.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331
Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800