According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global online beauty and personal care products market reached a value of US$ 53.7 Billion in 2022. Beauty and personal care products are widely used to improve the health and appearance of nails, skin and hair. They aid in enhancing the physical appearance while maintaining the personal hygiene of individuals to boost their self-esteem. Due to the availability of a wide range of products and the enhanced convenience offered by online retail portals, there has been a considerable rise in the preference for online purchasing of beauty and personal care products across the globe. Along with this, improved security features offered by these portals during online payments, along with their efficient shipping and return policies, are providing a boost to the market growth.
Global Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the penetration of high-speed internet connectivity. Coupled with the increasing adoption of smartphones among the masses and the rising popularity of social media platforms, this is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, continuous improvements in the e-commerce sector are creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, the escalating preference for maintaining an aesthetic appearance among the masses is positively influencing the market growth. This is supported by the shifting lifestyle preferences and inflating disposable income levels of individuals. Furthermore, increasing investments by leading players in developing robust marketing strategies and celebrity endorsements are providing an impetus to the market growth. Other factors, including diversified product offerings, the growing preference for natural and organic cosmetic products, the widespread popularity of Korean skincare and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted in the field of cosmetics and dermatology, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 99.4 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 10.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segregated into personal care products (hair care products, skin care products, bath and shower products, oral care products, men's grooming products, deodorants and antiperspirants, and others) and cosmetics/makeup products (facial cosmetics, eye cosmetics, lip and nail makeup products, hair styling and coloring products, and others).
- Based on the ingredient, the market has been segmented into natural, organic and others.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been bifurcated into male and female.
- Based on the pricing, the market has been categorized into mass and premium products.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of the key players include Avon Products Inc., Beiersdorf, Kao Corporation, L’occitane International S.A., L'Oréal, Procter & Gamble, Shiseido Company Ltd., Unilever, Revlon Inc. (MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated), Johnson & Johnson, Oriflame Cosmetics, Chanel (CHANEL International B.V.) and The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Ingredient, End-User, Pricing, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Avon Products Inc., Beiersdorf, Kao Corporation, L’occitane International S.A., L'Oréal, Procter & Gamble, Shiseido Company Ltd., Unilever, Revlon Inc. (MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated), Johnson & Johnson, Oriflame Cosmetics, Chanel (CHANEL International B.V.) and The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800