The latest report by IMARC, titled “Organic Dyes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global organic dyes market size reached US$ 3.9 Billion in 2022. Organic dyes, or natural dyes refer to a substance that is used to impart color to numerous substances, such as textiles, plastics, and paper. They are composed of carbon atoms and carbon-based molecules. The chemical bonds present in organic dyes are stronger than inorganic dyes. These dyes offer a high degree of chemical, biological, and photocatalytic stability that does not degrade. They are extensively adopted in procedures such as agricultural research and electroplating and the manufacturing of a wide range of products, including leather, fabric, textile, pulp, and paper, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics. The most used organic dyes include reactive, vat, acid, and mordant. In recent years, organic dyes have gained traction due to the constant technological development and increased printing ink demand.
Global Organic Dyes Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the augmenting demand for eco-friendly products on account of the rising awareness among the masses about environmental concerns. Additionally, the rising adoption of organic dyes in the construction industry for walls, masonry, floor tiles, and roof tiles is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the growing awareness among the masses regarding the consequences of artificial dyes on infants, which leads to cyanosis, vomiting, and abdominal distension, is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, key players are launching various developments in the printing industry, which is accelerating the product adoption rate. In line with this, extensive research and development (R&D) activities by key players to develop cost-effective and robust technologies for the processing and widening application of organic dyes are propelling the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 5.4 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product, the market has been divided into acid, basic, reactive, direct, disperse, sulphur, and others.
- On the basis of the source, the market has been segregated into animal, plant, and minerals.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into paints and coatings, textiles, plastics, printing inks, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Albemarle Corporation, Altana AG, BASF SE, Cabot Corporation, DIC Corporation, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ferro Corporation, Huntsman Corporation, Kemira Oyj, Kiri Industries Limited, Lanxess AG, and Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product, Source, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Albemarle Corporation, Altana AG, BASF SE, Cabot Corporation, DIC Corporation, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ferro Corporation, Huntsman Corporation, Kemira Oyj, Kiri Industries Limited, Lanxess AG and Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: 2499
Five User License: 3499
Corporate License: 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800