According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Organic Food Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global organic food market reached a value of US$ 185.3 Billion in 2022. Organic food refers to any eatable item that is generally produced or raised using organic ingredients and methods. An organic plant is grown using natural fertilizers, organic herbicides and natural methods. On the other hand, livestock is provided with organic and genetically modified organisms (GMO)-free feed to obtain organically sourced dairy, meat and eggs. These foods mainly contain lower nitrate levels and a higher amount of omega fatty-acid, vitamins, iron and carotenoids that help in improving the overall health of the heart and boosting the immune system.
Global Organic Food Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing health consciousness among the masses. Coupled with the rising awareness regarding the health benefits of nutrient-rich food items, this is creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the growing prevalence of chronic diseases among the masses is providing a boost to the demand for organic food products across the globe. Along with this, continuous improvements in the e-distribution channels and the advent of convenient home delivery models are influencing the market growth. Furthermore, several initiatives undertaken by the governments of multiple countries to promote ecological balance in an attempt to conserve biodiversity are acting as major growth-inducing factors. This has encouraged leading players to heavily invest in the adoption of organic farming practices in order to produce naturally sourced food products. Other factors, including the inflating disposable income levels of individuals, the development of aggressive marketing strategies and promotional campaigns, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players to extend the shelf life of food products organically, are also favorably impacting the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 363.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segregated into organic fruits and vegetables, organic meat, poultry and dairy, organic processed food, organic bread and bakery, organic beverages, organic cereal and food grains, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty, convenience, online and other stores.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into bakery and confectionery, ready-to-eat food products, breakfast cereals and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Amy's Kitchen Inc., Clif Bar & Company, Danone S.A., Dole Food Company Inc., General Mills Inc., Newman's Own, Organic Valley, Sprouts Farmers Market Inc., The Hain Celestial Group Inc., The Kroger Company and United Natural Foods Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amy's Kitchen Inc., Clif Bar & Company, Danone S.A., Dole Food Company Inc., General Mills Inc., Newman's Own, Organic Valley, Sprouts Farmers Market Inc., The Hain Celestial Group Inc., The Kroger Company and United Natural Foods Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800