According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Organic and Natural Pet Food Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global natural pet food market reached a value of US$ 25.1 Billion in 2021, whereas the global organic pet food market value reached US$ 1,858 Million in 2021. Organic and natural pet food refers to pet feed that is generally prepared using organic ingredients grown without the utilization of toxic pesticides and antibiotics. Along with this, it is not formulated with artificial flavors, colors and preservatives, and genetically modified ingredients. It usually contains high-quality meat proteins, and fruits and vegetables that are safe for pets to consume. As a result, their consumption aids in providing essential nutrients to facilitate the overall health development of pets. The easy availability of diversified organic and natural pet food variants is providing a boost to the market growth on the global level.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Organic and Natural Pet Food Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the escalating pet ownership rates among the masses. This can be attributed to the shifting lifestyle preferences and inflating disposable income levels of individuals. Besides this, the rising concerns regarding pet health and an enhanced focus on wellness and health among pet owners have led to the growing demand for organic and natural pet foods. Additionally, the increasing investments by leading manufacturers for the preparation of premium pet foods and treats using organically grown coconuts, broccoli, kale and blueberries that aid in boosting pet health are expected to catalyze the product uptake across the globe. Moreover, continuous improvements in the e-commerce infrastructure and the emergence of efficient and convenient online delivery models are acting as other major growth-inducing factors. Rapid urbanization, the development of aggressive marketing strategies and celebrity endorsements, the widespread adoption of innovative packaging solutions, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players are some of the other factors that are also favorably impacting the market. On account of the aforementioned factors the global natural pet food market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 37.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.2% during 2022-2027. On the other hand, the global organic pet food market is expected to reach a value of US$ 3,494 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.09% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been classified into dry food, wet and canned pet food, and snacks and treats.
- Based on the packaging type, the market has been segregated into bags, cans, pouches, boxes and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channels, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online stores and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, the United Kingdom and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia and others), the Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Israel and others) and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include PetGuard Holdings, LLC, Nestlé Purina Pet Care (Nestlé Holdings, Inc.), Newman’s Own, Evanger’s Dog & Cat Food Company, Inc, Lily’s Kitchen (Nestle Purina PetCare), Avian Organics, Castor & Pollux Natural Petworks (Merrick Pet Care, Inc.), and Yarrah (AAC Capital).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800