According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Orthopedic Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global orthopedic software market size reached US$ 312.3 Million in 2022. Orthopedic software refers to an electronic health record (EHR) system that is used to preserve electronic health records of orthopedic patients and enhance the proficiency of surgical procedures. By providing accurate patient information, physicians and healthcare providers can create a personalized preoperative plan that can be used as guidance during surgery. This software offers many advantages, including improved patient care outcomes, enhanced quality of orthopedic care, time savings, accuracy, user-friendly features, custom solutions, and low maintenance costs. Consequently, orthopedic software solutions are being used in numerous medical facilities across the globe.
Global Orthopedic Software Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing prevalence of orthopedic conditions, such as arthritis, bursitis, cubital tunnel syndrome, and musculoskeletal disorders. This can be attributed to the growing geriatric population that is more susceptible to developing these disorders. Additionally, the widespread adoption of information technology (IT) applications and eHealth solutions in the healthcare sector for enhanced service quality is resulting in a higher product uptake. The augmenting popularity of minimally invasive (MI) surgeries for orthopedic treatment is also providing an impetus to the market growth. Some of the other factors creating a positive outlook for the market include a considerable rise in the number of outpatient visits in hospitals, the rising trend of medical tourism, expanding medical expenditure, and the extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 438.0 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.2% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into digital templating/preoperative planning software, orthopedic electronic health record (EHR), orthopedic practice management, orthopedic picture archiving and communication systems (PACS), orthopedic revenue cycle management, and others.
- On the basis of deployment mode, the market has been categorized into cloud-based and on-premises.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into orthopedic surgery, fracture management, joint replacement, and pediatric assessment.
- On the basis of end-user, the market has been classified into hospitals, independent orthopedic clinics, surgery centers, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Athenahealth, Brainlab AG, CureMD Healthcare, DrChrono Inc., General Electric Company, Greenway Health LLC, International Business Machines Corporation, Materialise, Medstrat Inc., and NextGen Healthcare Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Deployment Mode, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Athenahealth, Brainlab AG, CureMD Healthcare, DrChrono Inc., General Electric Company, Greenway Health LLC, International Business Machines Corporation, Materialise, Medstrat Inc. and NextGen Healthcare Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800