According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Oryzenin Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global oryzenin market grew at a CAGR of 13% during 2015-2020. Oryzenin is a protein or glutelin obtained from rice grain and rice flour through the process of sonification. It aids in treating irritable bowel syndrome and other gastrointestinal diseases and is, therefore, recommended to people who suffer from digestive issues, lactose intolerance and celiac disease or gluten allergy. It also helps in managing weight and improving muscle strength and body mass. As a result, oryzenin finds wide applications in dairy alternatives, functional beverages, bakery and confectionery items, and sports nutrition products.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Oryzenin Market Trends:
The global oryzenin market is primarily driven by the growing cases of celiac disease and lactose- and gluten-intolerance. The emerging trend of veganism has further encouraged health-conscious individuals to shift from meat-based products toward vegan alternatives with similar protein content. Besides this, with the rising awareness regarding health and fitness programs, sports persons and athletes have become more inclined toward oryzenin isolates and concentrates as a healthy dietary alternative, which helps improve their skeletal and muscular strength. Furthermore, oryzenin is also extensively utilized to enhance flavor, water binding capacity, emulsification, and texture in the food processing industry. On account of these factors, the market is expected to continue strong growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into isolates, concentrates and others.
- On the basis of the form, the market has been bifurcated into dry and liquid.
- The market has been categorized on the basis of function into emulsifying, texturizing, gelling, foaming and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into sports and energy nutrition, beverages, bakery and confectionery, meat analogs and extenders, dairy alternatives, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being AIDP Inc., Axiom Foods Inc., BENEO GmbH (Südzucker AG), Bioway (Xi’an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd., Golden Grain Group Limited, Kerry Group Plc, Ribus Inc., RiceBran Technologies, Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd, The Green Labs LLC, and Zedira GmbH.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800