According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Oscilloscope Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global oscilloscope market reached a value of US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. Oscilloscopes refer to instruments that are generally used as a testing tool for a wide range of electronics. They help engineers by displaying and analyzing the wavelength of electronic signals in order to measure the voltage signal. They consist of horizontal, vertical and trigger systems that are mainly integrated to adjust an incoming signal. These systems control the amplitude of the signal to the required measurement range, set the amount of time and stabilize a repeating signal. They are widely used for testing electronics hardware that is equipped with general electronics circuit and RF designs as well as in the manufacturing and repairing of electronics.
Global Oscilloscope Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing manufacturing and selling of electronic devices. Coupled with the growing focus on product safety and design, there has been a considerable rise in the utilization of oscilloscopes across the manufacturing industry. Since oscilloscopes exhibit a high acquisition rate, advanced user interface and signal fidelity, this is providing a boost to the market. Moreover, continual technological advancements, such as the introduction of digital oscilloscopes with enhanced features, are gaining widespread prominence across the globe. Additionally, the increasing demand for oscilloscopes for monitoring patients due to the rising prevalence of chronic diseases is impacting the market growth favorably. The market is further driven by the increasing product utilization in the manufacturing of hybrid and electric vehicles (EVs). Other factors, including rapid industrialization, the growing adoption of smart devices, continuous product innovations, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.7% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into analog, digital and PC based.
- Based on the bandwidth, the market has been classified into less than 1Gz, 1.1Gz to 8Gz, 8.1Gz to 32Gz, and others.
- On the basis of the probe type, the market has been segregated into active oscilloscope, passive oscilloscope and current probes.
- Based on the end-use end-user, the market has been categorized into consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, automotive, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include B&K Precision Corporation, Fluke Corporation (Fortive Corporation), Good Will Instrument Co. Ltd., Keysight Technologies, National Instruments Corporation, Pico Technology Limited, Rigol Technologies Co. Ltd., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG, Scientech Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Teledyne LeCroy Inc. (Teledyne Technologies Incorporated) and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Bandwidth, Probe Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||B&K Precision Corporation, Fluke Corporation (Fortive Corporation), Good Will Instrument Co. Ltd., Keysight Technologies, National Instruments Corporation, Pico Technology Limited, Rigol Technologies Co. Ltd., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG, Scientech Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Teledyne LeCroy Inc. (Teledyne Technologies Incorporated) and Yokogawa Electric Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800