According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Output Management Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025,” the global output management software market size reached US$ 53.6 Billion in 2019. Output management software (OMS), also known as enterprise output management, automates and centralizes the production, distribution, formatting and management of documents that are distributed throughout an enterprise. It also integrates scheduling and workflow management systems to automate IT administrative tasks. OMS assists in improving regulatory compliance, enhancing the performance and stability of IT systems, and achieving cost reduction by providing digital channels like email to distribute documents instead of printing.
Global Output Management Software Market Trends:
The market is currently experiencing steady growth, owing to the growing need for business process automation and minimizing operation costs. OMS increases the flexibility of the IT department by helping them in making timely decisions and quickly implementing them. Apart from this, one of the key trends witnessed in the industry is the outsourcing of services. Some of the leading companies are currently opting to outsource their output management activities, which includes the printing process and document management. This aids them in focusing on research and development (R&D) activities and product development. Furthermore, OMS also finds applications in healthcare centers to help clinicians in gaining convenient access to large amounts of data and ensuring the seamless delivery of system-generated documents to the patients. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 62.7 Billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 2.6% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- Based on the component, the market has been bifurcated into solutions (online report viewing, flexible report distribution, subject indexing and others) and services (implementation and integration, training and education, support and maintenance, and others).
- On the basis of the deployment type, the market has been divided into the cloud-based and on-premise segments.
- The market has been analyzed on the basis of the organization size into large, and small and medium enterprises.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI); manufacturing; healthcare; education; and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being CA Technologies (Broadcom Inc.), DocPath Corporation, HP Development Company LP, Kyocera Corporation, LBM Systems Corporation, Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc., Lexmark International, Inc., Quadient Group, Plus Technologies LLC, Ricoh Company, Ltd. and Rochester Software Associates Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800