According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Packaged Burgers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global packaged burgers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.84% during 2022-2027. Packaged burgers are food products prepared by placing various vegetables, pickles, sauces, and pre-cooked patties of vegetables and ground meat and beef inside the sliced buns. They are served with additional ingredients, including cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, and chili, to enhance their flavor profile. At present, packaged burgers are refrigerated at a lower temperature to extend the product shelf-life, maintain their quality, mitigate the risk of contamination, and prevent food-borne diseases. Apart from this, packaged burgers are easy to prepare, due to which they are extensively used across fast food and takeaway restaurants.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Packaged Burgers Market Trends:
The growth of the global packaged burgers market can be attributed to the substantial expansion in the food and beverage (F&B) sector and the increasing need for processed, ready-to-eat (RTE) convenience consumer goods due to hectic lifestyles, busy schedules, and evolving consumer preferences. Additionally, the rapid establishment of fast food chains, diners, takeaways, and quick service restaurants (QSRs) with limited menus and the emerging trend of socializing at restaurants are also influencing product demand across the globe. In line with this, the advent of gluten-free and high-protein packaged burgers with enhanced flavor in sustainable packaging solutions is further helping brands expand their product portfolio and consumer base, thus contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic and the consequent implementation of lockdown prompted consumers to use e-commerce platforms for ordering packed food products, which is positively stimulating the market growth. Other factors, such as the growing sales of packaged burgers and strategic collaborations amongst key players to create clean-labeled, plant-based product alternatives made from beetroot, bell pepper, and carrot extracts, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
- Based on the patty, the market has been bifurcated into veg and non-veg.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into frozen and fresh.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- On regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Beyond Meat, BUBBA foods LLC, Cremonini S.p.A., DR. PRAEGER'S SENSIBLE FOODS, Impossible Foods Inc., J Sainsbury Plc, Nestlé S.A., Paragon Quality Foods, Premium Brands Holdings Corporation, The Kellogg Company and The Kraft Heinz Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800