The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Packaging Robots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global packaging robots market size reached a value of US$ 2,763.7 Million in 2021. Packaging robots are industrial robots designed to handle materials, move or pack goods, and seal and label products. These robots are integrated into manufacturing facilities to ensure that the products are packed with quality, accuracy, and consistency. Some commonly used packaging robots include articulated, cartesian, delta, and selective compliance assembly robot arm (SCARA) robots. Presently, these robots are extensively utilized across numerous industries, including food and beverage (F&B), pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, chemicals, electronics, and logistics.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Packaging Robots Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing need for high-degree automation across various industries. Packaging robots can automate the production line, reduce labor costs, improve efficiency, and minimize product damage while enhancing the safety of the work environment. In addition, the growing need to reduce operational costs to meet the increasing consumer demand for high-quality products represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, several key players in different sectors are making heavy investments to modernize the manufacturing facilities and enhance productivity, efficiency, and the final output. This, coupled with the emerging e-commerce industry, is escalating the demand for packaging robots to perform labor-intensive and critical tasks. Furthermore, rapid industrialization, favorable government policies, ongoing research and development (R&D) activities, and the easy availability of low-cost industrial robots are some of the other factors anticipated to propel the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 6,227.5 Million by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 13.20% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- On the basis of the gripper type, the market has been classified into clamp, claw, vacuum, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into picking and placing, packing (tray packing, case packing, filling, and others), and palletizing (case palletizing, bag palletizing, and de-palletizing).
- The market has been categorized based on the end user into food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, consumer products, logistics, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being ABB Ltd., Fanuc Corporation, FIPA GmbH, KRONES AG, KUKA AG, MIP Robotics, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, ProMach Inc., Remtec Automation LLC, Schneider Electric SE, Syntegon Holding GmbH and Yaskawa America Inc. (Yaskawa Electric Corporation).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal