According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Painting Robots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global painting robots market size reached US$ 2.4 Billion in 2022. Paint robots refer to a class of industrial robots that are programmed to apply paint to an object efficiently. In addition to being more capable, reliable, and adept to offer precision programming, painting robots are programmed to deliver accurate results within a specified time. They include general painting, spraying, and three-dimensional (3D) and floor painting operations. Unlike human painters, robots can paint efficiently, thereby eliminating human errors, such as paint drips, overspray, and inconsistencies. The automated paint systems depend on anti-collision software to control various spray parameters, including atomization and fan air, voltage, and fluid flow. As a result, they help in minimizing operational costs, enhance quality and consistency of finishing, and work close together without colliding.
Global Painting Robots Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the escalating demand for limiting material wastage and inconsistency in industrial applications. This can be attributed to the growing trend of industrial automation in numerous end-use sectors. In line with this, the rapid utilization of paint robots in the automotive industry for high-quality surface finish for painting vehicle components within a short time is providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, a considerable rise in the number of industrial clusters and green infrastructure across the globe is resulting in a higher product uptake. Besides this, the expanding real estate industry resulting in the rising number of construction and renovation activities is impacting the market positively. The increasing awareness regarding hazardous painting work environments and volatile organic compounds (VOC) emissions by synthetic paints leading to rising stringency obligations for safety is also resulting in a higher product uptake. The market is further propelled by the increasing integration of advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), the internet of things (IoT) and sensor technology, with these robots. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the flourishing aerospace industry, the augmenting demand for talent reskilling, rapid urbanization, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by the key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 4.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.4% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into floor-mounted painting robot, wall-mounted painting robot, rail-mounted painting robot, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into interior painting and exterior painting.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into automotive, aerospace, construction, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include ABB Ltd., CMA Robotics Spa, Dürr Aktiengesellschaft, Epistolio S.r.l, Fanuc, Gaiotto Automation S.P.A., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Krautzberger GmbH, KUKA Aktiengesellschaft (Midea Group), Lesta srl, and Yaskawa Electric Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd., CMA Robotics Spa, Dürr Aktiengesellschaft, Epistolio S.r.l, Fanuc, Gaiotto Automation S.P.A., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Krautzberger GmbH, KUKA Aktiengesellschaft (Midea Group), Lesta srl and Yaskawa Electric Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800