The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Patch Cable Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global patch cable market size reached US$ 2.9 Billion in 2022. A patch cable, also known as a patch cord, is used to connect one electronic or optical device to another for signal routing. It carries telephonic, audio, and video signals between non-networked devices, such as headphones and microphones. Patch cables are manufactured in various colors and can range between 3 inches to 20 feet. However, some applications require longer cables for looping to allow flexible movement and prevent potential damage. At present, the increasing need for data transfer and networking in various commercial activities is escalating the demand for patch cables across the globe.
Global Patch Cable Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for a high-speed network in production facilities to evaluate real-time data, improve production processes and offer secure data transmission. In addition, the rising adoption of patch cables in transmitting power over ethernet (PoE) represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the market is further propelled by the development of data centers to store, manage, and disseminate massive amounts of data. Moreover, due to the emergence of the 5G network, patch cables are extensively utilized to connect equipment within the radio access network (RAN) and back to the core and routing network infrastructure. This, coupled with the widespread utilization of patch cables in residential and institutional spaces due to various benefits, such as low latency and noise interference, easy installation, and reliability, is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, rapid technological advancements in healthcare, telecommunication, and administrative sectors and the growing penetration of fiber to the x (FTTx) are anticipated to create a positive market outlook in the coming years. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 4.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.53% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into copper cables and fiber optics.
- On the basis of the cable type, the market has been segregated into CAT 3, CAT 5, CAT 5E, CAT 6 CAT 6A, CAT 7, multimode optical fiber, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into networking and non-networking.
- The market has been segmented based on the end use into industrial, enterprise, IT and network security, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being AGC Networks Limited, CommScope Inc., Corning Incorporated, CP Technologies, Legrand SA, NAI Group LLC, Panduit Corp., Prysmian Group, Quabbin Wire & Cable Co. Inc., and Schneider Electric SE.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Cable Type, Application, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AGC Networks Limited, CommScope Inc., Corning Incorporated, CP Technologies, Legrand, NAI Group LLC, Panduit, Prysmian Group, Quabbin Wire & Cable Co. Inc. and Schneider Electric SE
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800