The latest report by IMARC, titled “Patient Centric Healthcare App Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global patient centric healthcare market reached a value of US$ 10.4 Billion in 2022. Patient centric healthcare application (app) is developed to offer health-related services to patients to maintain their health efficiently. These services are convenient to avail from a device, such as a tablet or a smartphone. Patients use these apps to monitor numerous aspects of their health, such as calorie count, weight, dehydration levels, blood glucose measurements, and physical activity. It helps in managing chronic diseases, including hypertension and diabetes. In recent years, patient centric healthcare app has gained momentum due to the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) globally.
Global Patient Centric Healthcare App Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the increasing reliance on smartphones and other devices. Additionally, the collaboration between app developers and healthcare experts to introduce apps that can operate without an internet connection is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the increasing inclination toward digitalized healthcare and rising awareness about innovative patient centric apps that assist in tracking nutritional intake and vaccinations along with addressing smoking cessation are positively influencing the market growth. In line with this, the developments in information technology (IT) have launched new design approaches consisting of healthcare delivery and patient education, thereby propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the surging demand for wearable devices, which aid in monitoring tremors, heart rate, sleep patterns, and posture control, is catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, the increasing geriatric population and the rising health consciousness among the masses are creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market size to reach US$ 32.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 20.5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on technology, the market has been divided into phone-based, web-based, and wearable patient centric apps.
- On the basis of the operating system, the market has been segmented into iOS, android, windows, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into wellness, and disease and treatment management.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been categorized into hospitals, clinics, and home use.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Athenahealth Inc., Bayer Aktiengesellschaft, Boston Scientific Corporation, Hill-Rom Services Inc. (Baxter International Inc.), iPatientCare LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Merck & Co. Inc., Mobilesmith Inc., Pfizer Inc. and Siemens Healthineers AG (Siemens AG).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800