According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Patient Engagement Solutions Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global patient engagement solutions market size reached US$ 30.3 Billion in 2022. Patient engagement solutions assist patients in managingtheir healthcare information and interacting with clinical professionals. They also aid in improving health outcomes, minimizing hospitalization periods, empowering patients to make informed healthcare decisions and optimizing their experience at relatively lower costs. As a result, patient engagement solutions are gaining immense popularity across the globe.
Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market Trends:
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and subsequently imposed lockdowns by the governing agencies of several countries have resulted in the increasing utilization of patient monitoring and cloud computing technologies worldwide. These technologies help in providing improved online services to patients and minimizing the spread of the pandemic, which represents one of the significant factors propelling the growth of the market. Moreover, the increasing adoption of mobile health platforms for providing insightful information, periodic healthcare tips, trigger-based appointments, and post-diagnosis notes is also supporting the market. Furthermore,on account of numerous technological advancements, healthcare providers are investing in the innovative cloud or web-based patient-centric engagement solutions. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market to expand at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the therapeutic area, the market has been segregated into chronic diseases (obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular, and others), fitness, women’s health, mental health, and other areas.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into social management, health management, home healthcare management, and financial health management.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into payers, providers, and others.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into software, services, and hardware.
- Based on the delivery type, the market has been bifurcated into web-based/cloud-based and on-premises.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being AdvancedMD (Global Payments Inc.), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Athenahealth Inc., Cerner Corporation, EMMI Solutions LLC (Wolters Kluwer N.V.), Epic Systems Corporation, GetWellNetwork Inc., Lincor Solutions Limited, McKesson Corporation, Medecision Inc. (Health Care Service Corporation), Orion Health Ltd. and Phytel Inc. (International Business Machines Corporation).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Therapeutic Area, Application, Component, Delivery Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AdvancedMD (Global Payments Inc.), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Athenahealth Inc., Cerner Corporation, EMMI Solutions LLC (Wolters Kluwer N.V.), Epic Systems Corporation, GetWellNetwork Inc., Lincor Solutions Limited, McKesson Corporation, Medecision Inc. (Health Care Service Corporation), Orion Health Ltd. and Phytel Inc. (International Business Machines Corporation)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800