According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Patient Engagement SolutionsMarket: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global patient engagement solutions market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Patient engagement solutions assist patients in managingtheir healthcare information and interacting with clinical professionals. They also aid in improving health outcomes, minimizing hospitalization periods, empowering patients to make informed healthcare decisions and optimizing their experience at relatively lower costs. As a result, patient engagement solutions are gaining immense popularity across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market Trends:
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and subsequently imposed lockdowns by the governing agencies of several countries have resulted in the increasing utilization of patient monitoring and cloud computing technologies worldwide. These technologies help in providing improved online services to patients and minimizing the spread of the pandemic, which represents one of the significant factors propelling the growth of the market. Moreover, the increasing adoption of mobile health platforms for providing insightful information, periodic healthcare tips, trigger-based appointments, and post-diagnosis notes is also supporting the market. Furthermore,on account of numerous technological advancements, healthcare providers are investing in the innovative cloud or web-based patient-centric engagement solutions.On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market to expand at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the therapeutic area, the market has been segregated into chronic diseases (obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular, and others); fitness; women’s health; mental health; and other areas.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into social, health, home healthcare, and financial health management.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into payers, providers, and others.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into software, services, and hardware.
- Based on the delivery type, the market has been bifurcated into web-based/cloud-based and on-premises solutions.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Global Payments Inc., Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, Athenahealth, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Wolters Kluwer N.V., Epic Systems Corporations, GetWellNetwork, Inc., Lincor Solutions Limited, McKesson Corporation, Medecision, Inc., Orion Health Group Limited, and International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800