The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Patient Safety and Risk Management Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global patient safety and risk management software market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% during 2023-2028. Patient safety and risk management software protects hospitals against clinical, administrative, and financial losses. It assists in collecting data, enhancing internal compliance processes, and recording visitor feedback to resolve concerns timely. It uses innovative tools and analytics to transform complex data into understandable and actionable information. Owing to these properties, patient safety, and risk management software is widely adopted in hospitals and healthcare institutes to eliminate deaths caused by human error and reduce the lack of transparency in medical records.
Global Patient Safety and Risk Management Software Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of chronic conditions and the rising access to healthcare services. Patient safety and risk management software is widely used to automate processes, collect data, and reduce medical errors efficiently and securely. In addition, the rising instances of cyberattacks are escalating the demand for cloud-based software to allow organizations to adapt to changing industry trends, reduce third-party risk, and provide quality care. Besides this, the leading players are delivering software through a cloud-based infrastructure to enhance the speed, accuracy, and actionability of data. This, coupled with the integration of big data and smart analytics with management software to automate communication, streamline data collection, and make better strategic decisions, is positively influencing market growth.
- Based on the software type, the market has been categorized into risk management and safety solutions, claims management software, and governance, risk and compliance solutions.
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been classified into public, private, and hybrid cloud.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into hospitals, ambulatory care centers, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Clarity Group Inc., Conduent Inc., Health Catalyst Inc., Medical Information Technology Inc., Prista Corporation, Quantros Inc., Riskonnect Inc., RiskQual Technologies, RLDatix Ltd. and The Patient Safety Company (Symplr).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Software Type, Deployment Mode, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Clarity Group Inc., Conduent Inc., Health Catalyst Inc., Medical Information Technology Inc., Prista Corporation, Quantros Inc., Riskonnect Inc., RiskQual Technologies, RLDatix Ltd. and The Patient Safety Company (Symplr)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800