According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Pearl Jewelry Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global pearl jewelry market size reached US$ 10.49 Billion in 2022. Pearl is a natural gemstone formed inside living shelled mollusks, such as oysters and mussels. It is used to produce jewelry like rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and pendants worn for personal adornment. It is made by shaping, refining, and crafting small or big-size pearls fixed in various patterns and designs. It helps in adding a touch of sophistication and refinement to any outfit. Nowadays, key players operating worldwide are offering customized pearl jewelry in terms of design, color, and material to meet the requirements of the consumer.
Global Pearl Jewelry Market Trends:
The increasing adoption of pearl jewelry as a gift on special occasions, including birthdays and anniversaries, represents one of the major factors augmenting the market growth around the world. Moreover, the rising influence of social media, changing fashion and aesthetic trends, and the flourishing fashion industry are contributing to the market growth. In addition, the growing self-consciousness among the masses to improve their overall appearance is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, the increasing use of computer aided technology in jewelry designing to make more accurate and precise designs is favoring the growth of the market. Furthermore, the easy availability of pearl jewelry across e-commerce platforms with the wider collection is creating a positive outlook for the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 22.37 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the pearl type, saltwater holds the largest market share, followed by freshwater.
- Based on the type, the market has been categorized into necklace, earrings, rings, and others.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segmented into gold, silver, and others.
- Region wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include American Pearl Company Inc, Atelier Mon, Chandrani Pearls, Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Company Limited, Dogeared Inc, Majorica Pearl, Mikimoto, Misaki, Shop TJC Limited, Tanishq Titan Company Ltd., Tasaki & Co. Ltd, The Pearl Source, and Tiffany and Co. (LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton).
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Pearl Types Covered
||Necklace, Earrings, Rings, Others
||Gold, Silver, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||American Pearl Company Inc, Atelier Mon, Chandrani Pearls, Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Company Limited, Dogeared Inc, Majorica Pearl, Mikimoto, Misaki, Shop TJC Limited, Tanishq Titan Company Ltd., Tasaki & Co. Ltd, The Pearl Source, Tiffany and Co. (LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800