According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Personal Care Electrical Appliances Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global personal care electrical appliances market size reached US$ 26.1 Billion in 2020. Personal care electrical appliances comprise plaque removers, electric toothbrushes, shavers, epilators, hair straighteners, trimmers, and dryers. These appliances assist in maintaining oral and hair care and personal hygiene of the users. They are widely available in compact, portable and travel-friendly variants that are electrically or battery operated. At present, they are gaining popularity over the conventionally used non-electric product variants, as they enhance the convenience and are cost-effective.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Personal Care Electrical Appliances Market Trends:
The burgeoning electronics industry represents one of the primary factors positively influencing the sales of personal care electrical appliances across the globe. Apart from this, rapid urbanization, changing lifestyles and increasing focus towards maintaining personal health and hygiene are also contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, product innovations, such as the introduction of heat- and chemical-free variants that prevent the hair and skin from damaging, are influencing the demand positively. The key manufacturers are developing budget-friendly styling and body care products that can be utilized by all age-groups. This, in confluence with the aggressive promotional activities undertaken by these manufacturers for expanding their consumer base, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into hair care appliances (hair dryer, hair straightener and hair styler); hair removal appliances (trimmer, power shaver and epilator); oral care appliances (powered toothbrush and oral irrigator); and others. At present, hair care appliances hold the largest market share.
- On the basis of the type, electric appliances dominate the market, followed by battery-operated appliances.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into online and offline segments. Offline distribution channels currently account for the majority of the total market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Colgate-Palmolive Company, Conair Corporation, Helen of Troy Limited, Homedics USA LLC (FKA Distributing Co. LLC), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lion Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, ShangHai POVOS Electric Works Co., Ltd., Shiseido Company Limited and Procter and Gamble Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800