According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Personal Hygiene Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global personal hygiene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2022-2027. Personal hygiene includes regular practice of grooming and maintaining the cleanliness of the body. It is a routine that is followed by individuals in their daily life from morning till sleep time to protect their health and lead a healthy life. It is intimately involved with the health of the body, hair, teeth and mouth in order to prevent the occurrence of diseases caused by the contamination of viruses and germs. As a result, it aids in preventing the spread of illness from external parasites, protecting the skin against sores and rashes, and lowering the risks of swallowing difficulties and malnutrition.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Personal Hygiene Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing preference for maintaining personal hygiene among the masses. This can be attributed to the rising awareness regarding the health effects of poor hygiene and cleanliness practices among individuals. Moreover, the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has impelled the masses to adopt a healthy personal hygiene routine, thereby catalyzing the market. Along with this, the easy availability of a wide range of personal hygiene products via online and offline organized distributed channels, coupled with the advent of home delivery models, is creating a positive market outlook. In addition to this, numerous leading players are heavily investing in the launching of organically produced personal hygiene products, which are gaining widespread prominence among individuals. Furthermore, the increasing spending on the development of aggressive marketing strategies, celebrity endorsements, promotional campaigns and innovative packaging solutions are impacting the market growth favorably. Other factors, including the inflating disposable income levels of the masses and the growing popularity of social media among the masses, are also positively influencing the market.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into feminine hygiene products (sanitary napkins, tampons and others), incontinence garments (adult diaper, protective underwear, cloth adult diaper and others), disinfectants, hand sanitizers, masks, gloves, stretchable caps, antimicrobial wipes and others.
- Based on the pricing, the market has been segregated into mass and premium products.
- On the basis of the usability, the market has been classified into disposable and reusable.
- Based on the disposable channels, the market has been classified into hospital pharmacies, supermarkets and hypermarkets, online stores and pharmacies, convenience stores and retail pharmacies and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include 3M, Auchan, Carrefour S.A., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Costco, Henkel AG & Company, Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Publix, Reckitt Benckiser Group, The Kroger Co., The Procter & Gamble Company, Unilever and Unicharm Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800